Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SMH at some of these Floyd Mayweather fans Facebook comments concerning Oscar Lawsuit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floyd fans have no shame attacking great and honorable men like oscar and manny. smh. no shame at all.

they need jesus in their lives.

Comment

Smh yall don't understand our love for Floyd...

We been done wrong for too long in this sport...

He's like our father figure, we just wana see a brotha do well and be a good role model for our people.

Comment

well oscar is always going to take the digs, I'm sure i've seen similar comments here on NSB. .....[as well as disturbing pics that i've had to seek counseling for]

as far as the nationalism and nativism bs, well we could probably cherrypick comments like this from most fanbases.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
          floyd fans have no shame attacking great and honorable men like oscar and manny. smh. no shame at all.

they need jesus in their lives.
          Oscar was a great champion but outside of the ring where's the honor? He's worth hundreds of millions and he won't even see his own son. In and out of rehab, cross dressing, etc... Where's the honor in that? Floyd blows his nose and there's 20 threads on here condemning him for it.

Comment

The fake white Jew man aka Rob Arum hate Floyd so much because he is a Black Hebrew Israelite king,

What a fuckin idiot. That one sentence pretty much sums up his whole essay, no reason to keep reading.
            Last edited by Derranged; 06-28-2014, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
              Oscar was a great champion but outside of the ring where's the honor? He's worth hundreds of millions and he won't even see his own son. In and out of rehab, cross dressing, etc... Where's the honor in that? Floyd blows his nose and there's 20 threads on here condemning him for it.
              smh we don't know what the situation is with the son. let's stop spreading lies.

and yes oscar has had a bad past but he has found the strength to move on and set things right. it doesn't matter to the Lord if you were once a thief, a killer or a cross dressing cocaine abuser, as long as you find the strength in your heart to accept him in your life and find a holy and righteous path he will welcome you into the kingdom of heaven.

amen.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                smh we don't know what the situation is with the son. let's stop spreading lies.

and yes oscar has had a bad past but he has found the strength to move on and set things right. it doesn't matter to the Lord if you were once a thief, a killer or a cross dressing cocaine abuser, as long as you find the strength in your heart to accept him in your life and find a holy and righteous path he will welcome you into the kingdom of heaven.

amen.

Amen.

Comment

I love how Hectari shi.t***347; on both Manny & Floyd and their respective fans. Those comments were ridiculous even though there are some points I agree with.
                  Athlete sperm guzzling isn't acceptable for grown men.

I'm just surprised all those comments seems to come from people with respectable jobs and decent education when I read those Posts on Nsb I assume I'm reading it from Children, welfare recipients & Borderline ret@rds.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafael Trujillo View Post
                    Smh. Those kinds of people always ****ing turning it into a race thing and biased as ****.
                    "It's because Iam black"

Comment

Wow.

The scum of life.

Comment

Working...
                      X