Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SMH at some of these Floyd Mayweather fans Facebook comments concerning Oscar Lawsuit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
    smh we don't know what the situation is with the son. let's stop spreading lies.

and yes oscar has had a bad past but he has found the strength to move on and set things right. it doesn't matter to the Lord if you were once a thief, a killer or a cross dressing cocaine abuser, as long as you find the strength in your heart to accept him in your life and find a holy and righteous path he will welcome you into the kingdom of heaven.

amen.
    I know Oscars baby mothers side. Nobody knows Oscars side because he refuses to acknowledge his existence. He must not of got to that part of the rehab.

Comment

I think some of those people are posting in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
        I love how Hectari shi.t***347; on both Manny & Floyd and their respective fans. Those comments were ridiculous even though there are some points I agree with.
        Athlete sperm guzzling isn't acceptable for grown men.

I'm just surprised all those comments seems to come from people with respectable jobs and decent education when I read those Posts on Nsb I assume I'm reading it from Children, welfare recipients & Borderline ret@rds.
        I try to stay as unbias as possible bro.

But this shocked me too, like you said these are NOT children, they are not Trolls they are adults with actual jobs and thinking this way, smh.

Its sad really but also scary how they could have such a paranoid prejudice mindset really.

Comment

hold on a sec, dont be harsh on them theyre co-members here for all you know. theres something their comments thats somehow similar to some members here.

Comment

How many floyd haters in here

Come from South America, Asia, or European descent?

Lets expose that

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              I try to stay as unbias as possible bro.

But this shocked me too, like you said these are NOT children, they are not Trolls they are adults with actual jobs and thinking this way, smh.

Its sad really but also scary how they could have such a paranoid prejudice mindset really.
              Dear hectari

I could not help but notice the point you make in this post and it makes me realize that in fact...If you took all life as we know it presently, the human capacity would stand out as off the charts when compared to other sentient beings. As a matter of fact if you took the lowest functioning ******s, you know the type who poo in their draws, then play with it....even those individuals would have a capacity that is off the charts when compared to most other living creatures, prolly simply being able to understand a modicum of language would be enough to put those ******s in the 99th percentile of intellectual development when compared to all life as we know it.

Accordingly the people you speak of, the most vile idiotic *****s and what have you are in fact ****ing geniuses....Now I will go shoot myself in the head thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by Hook-Right View Post
                Hectari, have you devoted any of your endless hours of research to collecting racist comments from Pac fans on YouTube, Fight Hype, and various boxing sites?

Or do you just scroll over them when you see them because it doesn't fit your agenda?
                Best post.

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
                  How many floyd haters in here

Come from South America, Asia, or European descent?

Lets expose that

Floyd is annoying, a prick, and ducks fights, yet you make it a race issue? why can't it just be he is a douche bag and nobody likes douches regardless of color.

Comment

lmaoooooo at the profile pictures next to the comments.... where is Dunn?

Comment

Floyd most definitely isn't Jewish. Jews can read.

Comment

Working...
                      X