No announcement yet.

pulev demands wlad takes a doping test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pulev demands wlad takes a doping test

read that on another website. not sure it says much for his confidence level

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
    read that on another website. not sure it says much for his confidence level
    the klit camp stated they will only undergo testing with the german boxing federation that tests postfight only. wlad responded to pulevs demands with "if you dont want to fight stay home". it kinda makes you wonder if wlad really is doping. innocent until proven guilty tho I guess

Comment

It's just mind games. Klitschko is tested for every fight.

As far as random testing is concerned, Povetkin/Sauerland demanded it in 2010:

http://www.boxingscene.com/povetkins...g-tests--26670

But then when Wlad agreed:

http://www.boxingscene.com/povetkins...g-tests--29425

They pulled Povetkin out of the proposed fight!

http://en.ria.ru/sports/20100719/159871890.html

Comment

He has refused all testing throughout his career. I believe he is a doper like his brother was just by looking at his physique

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
          He has refused all testing throughout his career. I believe he is a doper like his brother was just by looking at his physique
          hes been tested before actually but not as often as pulev whom claims to be tested 6 times a year. wlad does have an incredible amount of lean body mass which does seem suspect but then again he also seems to have amazing genetics as seen from his childhood photos where he was already musculed up so who knows for sure. I think most of the top athletes are juiced these days anyway so its not just a select few imo

Comment

Understandable.

I'll be interested to see if Wlad ever does a random test.

Comment

Am sure Wlad wouldn't say no to random testing, he is a role model..why would he say no?

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                Understandable.

I'll be interested to see if Wlad ever does a random test.
                I'm quite sure that any athlete competing and living in Germany is by definition eliglible to be tested at any time by the german anti doping authority. That in itself may not mean much as they probably are not testing much. Its random still though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Am sure Wlad wouldn't say no to random testing, he is a role model..why would he say no?
                  there camp did decline the random testing tho. maybe theyre just worried about a false positive

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                    When has he refused testing?

Comment

Working...
                    X