No announcement yet.

pulev demands wlad takes a doping test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    I know alot about this subject, I do alot of research and I am going to say, if it is possible it is the upper echelon of where you can go naturally but most people would need some PEDs to look like that.
    Lol... if you knew a lot about it then you'd know Wlad's physique is easily achievable if you're willing to put in the work. His boxing ability, on the other hand, not quite as easily achieved.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      I have never used that pathetic phrase and never will

If you're relating this to Brook-Porter then you're dumber than I thought. Brook requested the drug testing in his terms for the contract, not at the press conference....durrp
      ward vs rodriguez (which you were for ward taking the test even though it wasn't in the contract)

THATS why i thought you were gonna wage world war 3 on wlad.

boy how you've forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
        Lol... if you knew a lot about it then you'd know Wlad's physique is easily achievable if you're willing to put in the work. His boxing ability, on the other hand, not quite as easily achieved.
        If you knew anything about it, you would know that is not true.

Every single pro bodybuilder is on PEDs that is a fact and it is impossible for anyone to look like that naturally, same with fitness models on magazines but people are so used to seeing it they think they can do it too without drugs but its not happening.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
          ward vs rodriguez (which you were for ward taking the test even though it wasn't in the contract)

THATS why i thought you were gonna wage world war 3 on wlad.

boy how you've forgotten
          What the hell are you talking about? Do you just make **** up? I didn't even know that fight had testing

Ward vs Rodriguez.....LOL don't even think I commented on that fight once. Keep reaching.

Comment

What the hell are you talking about? Do you just make **** up? I didn't even know that fight had testing

Ward vs Rodriguez.....LOL don't even think I commented on that fight once. Keep reaching.
            actually you did...........someone was accusing ward of ped use for not accepting the test & you replied to him saying "didn't ward also refuse random test with abraham"

i am completely shocked that you didn't throw a thunder bolt at wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
              actually you did...........someone was accusing ward of ped use for not accepting the test & you replied to him saying "didn't ward also refuse random test with abraham"

i am completely shocked that you didn't throw a thunder bolt at wlad.
              That's a question, not a "thunder bolt"

You memorise my posts like some teeny bopper recites Beiber lyrics. I'm flattered.

I didn't even know who you were until last week

Comment

Dirk Digler sounds so butthurt hahaha. So sassy!

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                  Dirk Digler sounds so butthurt hahaha. So sassy!
                  Seems I'm getting a lot of "new fans" recently

Comment

Seems I'm getting a lot of "new fans" recently
                    Does baby need his bah-bah?

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                      Does baby need his bah-bah?
                      Your sister's tit will do just fine

Comment

Working...
                      X