No announcement yet.

pulev demands wlad takes a doping test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
    I personally wish wlad would just do the other testing just to leave out any doubt. not that he should have to but it does kinda look a bit bad like he maybe hiding something
    Agreed. Just say that he's ready to do it. I honestly thought he was eliglible for some form of out of competition testing by the german boxing board. Hmm.

Comment

"Pulev demands Wlad takes a doping test"

I demand Wlad take a dump on my chest.

Comment

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post

Comment

Quite sure Wlad is clean. But this request will obviously be refused as Wlad holds all the cards.

Comment

Originally posted by Wesker115 View Post
            Quite sure Wlad is clean. But this request will obviously be refused as Wlad holds all the cards.
            Then he should just agree to some random testing no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post

Imagine how big that thing would be? You might have difficulty breathing.

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
                there camp did decline the random testing tho. maybe theyre just worried about a false positive
                Well am sure there is a good enough reason why they turn down the request.

Comment

so wlad has a beef with the randomized test because pulev asked too late?

what.

Comment

Originally posted by wiz1030 View Post
                    Post fight test dont mean jack. He can load up on PEDs while he trains in camp, stop before the fight keeping the gains, and he can test clean post fight.
                    All tests mean jack unless they're year round. That means your favorite fighters are suspect as anyone else. Hopefully you hold them to the same standard.

Comment

now that wlad was exposed as a roid user leapai is the real champ! congrats!

Comment

Working...
                      X