Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if wilder knocks out bermain stiverne and fights klitchko,,is that ppv worthy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if wilder knocks out bermain stiverne and fights klitchko,,is that ppv worthy?

I have to say i prob order it,,,if tyson fury ko"s derek chisora and fights klitchko,,,i prob order that too,,,,these are the only two opponents i give ppv worthy,,what do u guys think? Besides me probably being called a sucka,,,lol

Originally posted by Big Pauly View Post
    I have to say i prob order it,,,if tyson fury ko"s derek chisora and fights klitchko,,,i prob order that too,,,,these are the only two opponents i give ppv worthy,,what do u guys think?
    I'd watch that. Get 2-3 other good HW fights on the card too and it would do well.

Comment

They should just do like the old days. Put on prime time basic cable

Comment

Probably since it's been a while since we had an AmericanHWchampion, but would be odd to have a PPV event in the afternoon because no way is it happening stateside

Comment

Yeah I would watch

Add on a decent undercard,mand those great theatrical entrances and I'm down

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
            Probably since it's been a while since we had an AmericanHWchampion, but would be odd to have a PPV event in the afternoon because no way is it happening stateside
            I could see wlad coming to Vegas or LA for this fight.. This would be one of the few to bring him stateside

Comment

Not yet. If Wilder beats Stiverne, he should face the winner of Jennings-Perez fight. Then if Wlad beats Pulev, he should fight the winner of Fury-Chisora. If both Wilder and Wlad wins these fights and they then face each other, wow I'll watch that in PPV.

Comment

No, put that **** on ESPN

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  I could see wlad coming to Vegas or LA for this fight.. This would be one of the few to bring him stateside
                  I don't... he'd need an ass ton of money. Only way is if Wilder absolutely refuses to go overseas and Wlad really wants the belt and would take a significant pay cut to do so

Comment

Originally posted by Big Pauly View Post
                    I have to say i prob order it,,,if tyson fury ko"s derek chisora and fights klitchko,,,i prob order that too,,,,these are the only two opponents i give ppv worthy,,what do u guys think? Besides me probably being called a sucka,,,lol
                    Wilder is not going to win so stop dreaming

Comment

Working...
                    X