Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite fighter ever. ONE fighter. No lists.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once again it's no lists. We could all list a bunch of fighters. One fighter.

Comment

Miguel Cotto

Seen him since his early development, followed his career from day one. People's Champion, not perfect, but relentless and comes to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        :*******:

Larry and Floyd
        I take it Larry is the yellow one?

Here's Larry and 50 Cent/TI/NSB member:

Guess which one is Larry.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
          Damn I can't choice but I have 4 --

1. TBE -- This man is brilliant in the ring....pure class, we will miss him when he's gone.

2. Pac-Man -- His passion and killer instinct in the ring make his fights a can't miss

3. Sugar --Although I thought he lost against Marvelous, he is still a template of a terrific fighter: speed, ring generalship, technique.

4. Marvelous -- In my mind, the great middleweight of all time.
          no we won't! Lol

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          Matthysse. I love his heart. Saw the Molina fight live, had floor level tickets. The guy comes to fight, goes for the kill with everything he has and fights anybody no cherry picking at all.
          Too bad he lost to bum ass, cherry picking Garcia. Lol

Comment

Carlos Mozon or Tommy Hearns or Alexis Arguello. Not sure which one....

Comment

Pernell Whitaker. Because he was a little guy that moved up and was schooling bigger guys that hit much harder than him.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                I take it Larry is the yellow one?

Here's Larry and 50 Cent/TI/NSB member:

Guess which one is Larry.
                Yup Larry is yellow. This one is before the Maidana fight :*******:

This is after Floyd was beaten up

And I'm going to go out on a limb here; Larry is the blue one in your post right?

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
                  Damn I can't choice but I have 4 --

1. TBE -- This man is brilliant in the ring....pure class, we will miss him when he's gone.

2. Pac-Man -- His passion and killer instinct in the ring make his fights a can't miss

3. Sugar --Although I thought he lost against Marvelous, he is still a template of a terrific fighter: speed, ring generalship, technique.

4. Marvelous -- In my mind, the great middleweight of all time.
                  As someone already said, No we wont do no such thing! I used to be his biggest fan before his first retirement, but I will enjoy his day of retirement so the best can get back to fighting the best, just like how boxing was before he came around and how it will be when he's gone.

The rest are all super legitimate though.

Comment

Miguel Cotto because his nuts are ****ing huge, figuratively and literally.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Yup Larry is yellow. This one is before the Maidana fight :*******:

This is after Floyd was beaten up

And I'm going to go out on a limb here; Larry is the blue one in your post right?
                      Damn, did I make it too obvious?

Here's Larry after the Maidana fight:
                      :smiley***
                      Then here's Larry with Floyd and Ellerbe after that:
                      :bukkake:

Comment

Working...
                      X