Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

war salka motherf**kers

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      If you want a fight. Do what Lara did. If he's not there on August 9, I don't want to hear ****.
      He shouldnt have to do anything he did it already in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
        He shouldnt have to do anything he did it already in the ring.
        Then he doesn't need a rematch. He's clearly not getting it. Garcia doesn't want it. His management doesn't want it and they will be fine without it.

Comment

Herrera should be getting the rematch. I thought he beat Danny and got a very bad decision from the judges.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
            Then he doesn't need a rematch. He's clearly not getting it. Garcia doesn't want it. His management doesn't want it and they will be fine without it.
            No, Danny should be offering the rematch. To not do so is a bish move, and fighting Rod Salka after saying he wasnt giving the rematch because he is moving up/on to bigger fights is straight up gay.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
              No, Danny should be offering the rematch. To not do so is a bish move, and fighting Rod Salka after saying he wasnt giving the rematch because he is moving up/on to bigger fights is straight up gay.
              Yeah but that's not happening. So let's actually talk about realistic ways in which Herrera can get a rematch.

Comment

I dont think Matthysse is ducking him. I think they're trying to avoid a rematch between Garcia and Matthysse so they don't want them having common opponents. What if Matthysse beats Herrera? That would put major pressure on them to make the rematch between Garcia and Matthysse. Like I said, I don't think they want it cause if they did they would be working on it by now.

Comment

Working...
                X