No announcement yet.

Matthysse fought a career LW doe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    Well didnt Lucas get busted up and floored in his stay busy fight...funny how you ignore that doe
    Cause he beat the **** out of him and won.

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
      i have no clue why matthysse fans continue to claim that he was robbed against zab......
      Me neither bro. I agree it was close and you could maybe make a case for Lucas winning but the judges didn't see it that way. It was not a robbery

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
        i have no clue why matthysse fans continue to claim that he was robbed against zab......
        His jab was way overscored in that fight. He didnt do **** like people claim early on.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          Im pretty sure hes talking about the Herrera fight AND his upcoming fight.
          So that takes away his wins?

Yeah, still idiotic.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            So that takes away his wins?

Yeah, still idiotic.
            Its the man's opinion. Garcia as the RING champ shouldn't be fighting this type of opponent. So it's the man's opinion to not wanna respect him. You may think it's idiotic and others may support it.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX
              No he lost to Judah and Alexander..then got bisted up and floored and lost to Garcia...then went on to go life and death with a ****ing lightweight who has beaten no one.....a ****ing nobody....Herrera who he had a had time with atleast beat Povetkin...who the **** with Molina beat?? Mickey ****ing Bey??
              This is going in my sig

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine Doe View Post
                His jab was way overscored in that fight. He didnt do **** like people claim early on.
                washed up, old, battle worn & torn zab judah beat matthysse in a fight that could of gone either way, no robbery in that fight. paulie & danny beat zab easy,while matthysse went life and death with zab.

Comment

This is why the lineal title doesn't mean much to me. I guess Garcia is considered the lineal champ since he beat Matthysse and looked great doing it. But then he fought a guy who was good but little known and not ranked very high in Herrera. Maybe Garcia had a bad night but I thought Herrera won that fight. Now he is fighting another cherry pick who I never heard of. I follow boxing closely and I never heard of this guy. When a fighter is not a champion he can fight all the easy guys he wants. But when he is champion he has an obligation to defend that title against the best 5 or 6 fighters in his weight class or he is not a true champion. Garcia is no longer acting like a true champion. I am sure he will beat the hell out of this guy but what will it prove ? If he gives Matthysse a rematch I think Matthysse would beat him and defend his new title against the best contenders instead of unknown cherrypicks.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Its the man's opinion. Garcia as the RING champ shouldn't be fighting this type of opponent. So it's the man's opinion to not wanna respect him. You may think it's idiotic and others may support it.
                    No it's simply idiotic.

Take the mans win away because he had a tough fight and is having a soft one?

I understand the frustration naturally but to disregard his wins because of it is just plain silly.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      No it's simply idiotic.

Take the mans win away because he had a tough fight and is having a soft one?

I understand the frustration naturally but to disregard his wins because of it is just plain silly.
                      How is he taking the win away? The win is there. The fight video is there. Hes simply saying he no longer respects the guy. Herrera was supposed to be his soft touch and he ****ed it away. The only way of redeeming himself was to rematch Matthysse, Herrera or fight Peterson. Instead they chose "Idk who." Now look at the backlash.

What stopped them from making Garcia-Peterson right away? They wanted to showcase them together on the same card? Well, guess what? Good luck with that cause it doesn't look like a whole lot of people will be watching to get themselves hyped up.

Comment

Working...
                      X