Former WBC light heavyweight champion Chad Dawson (32-3, 18KOs) returned to action on Saturday night at the StubHub Center in Carson, and stopped George Blades in the first round.
Dawson, 31-years-old, is going right back in the gym for a planned return in September. He want to stay active after taking a year off following back to back TKO defeats to Andre Ward and Adonis Stevenson.
Earlier this year, Dawson signed a contract with influential adviser Al Haymon. He says Haymon is giving him the opportunity to reestablish himself when most promoters turned their backs to him.
[Click Here To Read More]
Dawson, 31-years-old, is going right back in the gym for a planned return in September. He want to stay active after taking a year off following back to back TKO defeats to Andre Ward and Adonis Stevenson.
Earlier this year, Dawson signed a contract with influential adviser Al Haymon. He says Haymon is giving him the opportunity to reestablish himself when most promoters turned their backs to him.
[Click Here To Read More]
Comment