Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f...o....h. Ronnie nathanielzs

Comment

Originally posted by MamaHuevo View Post
      LMAO lucky punch Hahahahaha your an idiot if u believe that. That was a well timed punch blame Pacduckiao for coming in with his head first instead putting his hands up to guard himself. Boxing 101 kid.
      Lil girl Pete gets schooled again for being a f-a-g:*******:

Comment

Thank goodness!

Comment

Pacquiao and Marquez were both juiced in the 4th, so what Marquez had a broken nose, Pacquiao got put in a casket, wich is worse? Almost getting knocked out or getting knocked out cold?

Comment

I think it's quite comical that Pac's people feel it's 'unreasonable' for JMM to add carry the power properly and are suddenly claiming VADA testing is something they would require.........seems it stopped the biggest fight in history and the Pac'fans' had a problem with such an 'insulting insinuation'.......

And if Marquez prices himself out of the fight? So be it........he deserves 50/50 or at least 60/40 IMHO just by KO'ing Pac last time.

I hope they don't fight again. If I were Marquez, I'd consider it settled unless I were offered $15 mil or more........Manny doesn't have a whole lot of options in the Top Rank stable.........he can make money in Macau but any opponent not at or near the peak at 147 will flop on PPV in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake4380 View Post
              Bottom line: PEDinimita Marquez won't fight anyone who has bargaining leverage over him and can demand random-blood testing...

Marquez would rather pick up a few million fighting a handpicked opponent (like Alvarado) in Mexico without testing than fight Pacquiao with VADA testing for much bigger money and a fifth world title in as many divisions...

I'm question whether Marquez has ever actually beaten Pacquiao without cheating because he clearly lost the first two fights...

Reality is Pac F#cked up and paid the ultimate price but JMM was getting his ass handed to him before he laned that Hail Mary. If Pac didn't get careless JMM was done.. juiced or not. If they ever do fight again and JMM takes his test Pac will destroy him...period! Anyone who can't admit that simply does not want believe it. It's the same old story..rabid JMM fans can be as ignorant as the Pac-T#rds and the Floyd Maniacs. Either that or they are novice wannabe's like our newbie resident Troll who has JMM's nuts resting comfortably on his chin.
              Last edited by LAPete; 06-21-2014, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                would u get off the lucky punch garbage no more lucky then any other knockout for example do u consider manny punch on hatton lucky? it was perfect form and he was landing the same punch better and better each time for 4 fights timing it a little better each time anyone with an eye could see that. Everyone tries to say he landed the same punch but that was first time he was able to hit him perfect he had been trying since they first met
                That's right Cinci,it's in the name champ.nobody takes this clown serious lil girl Pete is a pac- tard that's all we need to know.

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
                  Thank goodness!
                  lmfao:sleeping put to sleep

Comment

Originally posted by rayb112 View Post
                    Correction YOU thought the only roadblock was testing...

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=532904
                    Say what? You must have read my post incorrectly because Floyd has put so many roadblocks that its a complete JOKE!!! In my post I stated that there was a money problem. Go back and check.

BTW: There was more money to be made with Manny than any other fighter out there. So was there a money problem? Yes. Was it because Floyd would be making less than what he usually made? NO, NO, NO!!!! At the time, his options would not have given him numbers ($$$$) like a Manny fight.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                      Fact: December 17th 2011: Manny Pacquiao announces that he's willing to take a smaller purse than Floyd Mayweather wwwfighthypecom/news/article11418.html

Fact: January 2012: Floyd Mayweather in direct response to what Manny said, offers him 40 million. wwwfighthypecom/news/article15972.html
                      FACT: Your Fact number one doesn't mean that Fact #2 is what Manny implied. If you believe that then that is where your facts crumble and fall to bits. What Manny implied was that he was willing to take a few percentage points less than Floyd JUST TO GET THE FIGHT ON

Most everyone was not expecting that new $$$ roadblock especially when Floyd kept on saying the following :
                      FACT that turned out to be a lie "All Manny has to do is take the test and we have a fight"

Comment

Working...
                      X