Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will you open your eyes? It is always about the money!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will you open your eyes? It is always about the money!

No matter what line of work your in...MONEY MATTERS!. Just look at the history of America and tell me something different. We have fought many wars over money. NFL and NBA lockout was over what? MONEY! Civil War...MONEY! Gulf War...Oil = MONEY! I could go on forever. Floyd Mayweather is about making what? MONEY! Bob Arum is about what? Making MONEY! GBP...MONEY! That's what sports is about...Get it through your thick skulls. Cable and Satellite Companies are not in it for the love of it...there in it for the MONEY! Its Business 1 on 1! Commercials? Come on man...it's about the MONEY! Drugs...no matter if there subscribed or on the streets it's about the MONEY! Banks charge fees for over drafts, withdrawals, interest rates, etc...why? The MONEY!

Were obsessed with MONEY no matter who your FAN of because of what? That's right...Money! How many PPV sells did Manny or Floyd have...Whos the bigger draw? Who had the bigger gate? Who gets the bigger split? Lets build a bigger stadium...Lets fight on Cinco de Mayo! Manny didn't hire Vision Quest for the fun of it...Floyd didn't leave Top Rank because he wanted less MONEY!

Stop coming up with all these different excuses why the fight hasn't happened. It's about the MONEY!

Originally posted by rayb112 View Post
    No matter what line of work your in...MONEY MATTERS!. Just look at the history of America and tell me something different. We have fought many wars over money. NFL and NBA lockout was over what? MONEY! Civil War...MONEY! Gulf War...Oil = MONEY! I could go on forever. Floyd Mayweather is about making what? MONEY! Bob Arum is about what? Making MONEY! GBP...MONEY! That's what sports is about...Get it through your thick skulls. Cable and Satellite Companies are not in it for the love of it...there in it for the MONEY! Its Business 1 on 1! Commercials? Come on man...it's about the MONEY! Drugs...no matter if there subscribed or on the streets it's about the MONEY! Banks charge fees for over drafts, withdrawals, interest rates, etc...why? The MONEY!

Were obsessed with MONEY no matter who your FAN of because of what? That's right...Money! How many PPV sells did Manny or Floyd have...Whos the bigger draw? Who had the bigger gate? Who gets the bigger split? Lets build a bigger stadium...Lets fight on Cinco de Mayo! Manny didn't hire Vision Quest for the fun of it...Floyd didn't leave Top Rank because he wanted less MONEY!

Stop coming up with all these different excuses why the fight hasn't happened. It's about the MONEY!
    ^^^ This

Money owns the world

Comment

So true, most boxing fans don't understand this

Comment

This fight is not going to be easy to make. It's greed vs greed. F everyone involves making this fight and this includes both sides. Society's greed has gotten out of control. The extra millions they make will either be gambled away, wasted an materials goods, or just wasted on prostitute or some unnecessary items, and yet, these a-holes are holding up the fight because of this. I wish both get knock the F out in their next fight, so i can laugh, and say "karma, b*tches!"

Comment

green k sent

Comment

Working...
          X