Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ruben Guerrero Says Robert KOs Pacquiao In Under 6-8 Rds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's Robert's dad. Of course he's gonna say that his son knocks out Pacquiao in 6-8 rounds. What is he gonna say? That Pacquiao knocks his son's ass out? When it comes to Floyd and Pacquiao on these boards all logic and rationality go out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      I agree. It's just about impossible for a slow puncher to be a real hard puncher. The speed of the punch is the most important part of the power along with turning bodyweight into the punch. Guerrero pushes his punches without much speed or snap. I think Berto is the only welterweight he has knocked down and Berto has a weak chin. Pacquiao hits with great speed, snap and good bodyweight in his punches and he is a much better puncher than Guerrero no matter what Hectari says. Pacquiao is a future all time great and a first ballot hall of famer while Guerrero will probably be forgotten about soon after he retires.
      I never said Pac wasn't great, I just said his chin is glass, and so you know more than his sparring partners or the ones who witnessed The Ghost owning Pacman in sparring right?

They all said The Ghost can beat Manny and he hits way harder than Manny

Comment

Ghost couldn't stop shot to **** Casamayor or buma$$ Aydin or any number of other scrubs. Who has he stopped anyway? GTFO Ruben

Comment

What round does he KO Thurman?

Comment

Papa Ghost is a fool .....there's only one Angel Garcia, Papa Ghost be trying too hard...dude need to sit down and be less vocal...for the record, Pac would beat Ghost the **** up....Pac beats his son 10 outta 10 times!!

dudes like Papa Ghost be cracking me up with their disrespectful ass comments towards the likes of Pac, Floyd, BHop, Marquez and Wlad....OG's still on top of their games....better respect the fab 5

Comment

This is what happens when you consumed a whole lot of Gilroy garlic, it would make all your word stinks like what he says in the video!!!

Comment

Couldn't the even Ko a blind Berto or Aydin but he will Ko Pacquiao. These dudes are a bunch of clowns. RG talking all this god **** then gets caught with a gun at an airport. And his father is just desperate for attention. Wish Floyd Sr. Would have knocked his ass out.
                Last edited by Bigg Rigg; 06-21-2014, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post

See moan ese! Me car nar lee toe....Lou who zer!

Comment

Sorry lost the little credibility you ever had. Good luck trying to talk your way into another payday no fan would ever fall for that **** again. Hell i dont even know many that did fall for it the first time around.

Comment

Lol @ Ruben. He's the man.

"All these runners doe"

Comment

Working...
                      X