Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Oh yeah I'm sure he did

Calm down HanzNutGobbler, Pac beats Robert 24/7 365
    That's a very credible source IMO.

Pacquiao Guerrero; make it happen.
    Sit down I don't want to get your panties moist
    You know, you seem like a cool dude in the Lounge, but on NSB you make PAC-BOY and Kuykut look like reasonable and smart posters who are not 30 something year old virgins.

Comment

Robert better knock out Kamegai talking this ish

Comment

Hopefully that lifted his feet out of cement

I would Green K you again if I could roflmao

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
          Robert better knock out Kamegai talking this ish

i'm gonna laugh my ass off if Kamegai makes him look like dog caca

Comment

Let's see PAC wreck Guerrero and then have Hectari discredit him as trash like he did Rios.
            This dude is a troll, he goes far too overboard:
            Btw, "Malignaggi knocks out glass-chined Wlad" that's what his stupid predictions sound like.
            PEDquez knocked Pacquiao out, not some dumpster garbage fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
              You know, you seem like a cool dude in the Lounge, but on NSB you make PAC-BOY and Kuykut look like reasonable and smart posters who are not 30 something year old virgins.
              I think prime for prime PAC boy is the number 1 PAC turd. But beercules holds the title now

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
                the village idiot has spoken...

carry on...

Comment

He can say whatever he wants but his fat kid is not even in Pacquiao's class. Pacquiao would make Guerrero his personal heavy bag for a few rounds and then knock him out.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Trust me, Robert is one of the hardest punchers. Some sparring partners who sparred both Robert and Pacquiao said the same thing that Robert hits hard he hits much harder than Manny.

Robert is just slow so its easy to prepare for a punch with him, if he had more speed he would be knocking guys out cold but the way he damaged Bertos face was crazy.

Robert is sort of a lazy arm puncher, he needs to sit on his shots more and bend more to get leverage but he usually just flurries with arm shots.

But he hits way harder than Manny Pacquiao that is a proven fact
                    A proven fact, by who, u? You must be on the same stuff Ruben Guerrero is on. Robert, a harder puncher than Manny, give me whatever you are on. You fools don't even want to give Manny any respect anymore 'cos he got knocked out by Marquez. Anybody can get knocked. Remember Floyd was doing the macarena when Mosley clocked him too, he just held on for dear life. Guerrero is a good puncher but no where near a hard puncher. Just applying the eye test, you can clearly see that Guerrero pushes his punches. Hard punchers either snaps their punches, punch from the shoulder or shoulder/leg combo, or punch with high velocity. Robert Guerrero does neither of those things so how the heck is he a hard puncher. Manny beats Guerrero worse than anyone has ever beaten him in his life even at this stage. Let's stop disrespecting one of the two best fighters over the last decade.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      Trust me, Robert is one of the hardest punchers. Some sparring partners who sparred both Robert and Pacquiao said the same thing that Robert hits hard he hits much harder than Manny.

Robert is just slow so its easy to prepare for a punch with him, if he had more speed he would be knocking guys out cold but the way he damaged Bertos face was crazy.

Robert is sort of a lazy arm puncher
                      , he needs to sit on his shots more and bend more to get leverage but he usually just flurries with arm shots.

But he hits way harder than Manny Pacquiao that is a proven fact
                      ??????????

Comment

Working...
                      X