Collapse
No announcement yet.

As much as I disliked Alvarez at first he def ducks Nobody. Gotta respect that

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As much as I disliked Alvarez at first he def ducks Nobody. Gotta respect that

I don't know why I didn't like him to begin with maybe because I felt he was given this superstar status before actually proving himself but I will give the guy credit: Lara,Floyd, Trout, Angulo, and probably Cotto in the next year or so. The kid def fights everyone out there unlike certain people nowadays. Even if high risk low reward he still goes for it. Him vs Lara is going to be a good one. I see Lara out boxing him all night but I've been wrong b4. I'd love the winner of that to face Cotto at 154 or 160. If Miguel decides to not face a fellow 160lb title holder which I heard he might.

agreed. he's earning my respect.

Comment

he's from the oscar school. He may not beat em all but he'll fight em

Comment

true....I used to give the kid a hard time as well...but he's a REAL fighter....he's earned my respect!!

Comment

So let me get this straight, you dissed him called him a b1tch for running from fighters without knowing what the intention of his camp was. Now he's earned you guys respect?

I'm sure he's sleeping better at night knowing that.

Comment

I never questioned his willingness to test himself, I hardly ever do, the way most do I sometimes wonder why they even bother with this sport if they genuinely feel that way.
            Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 06-20-2014, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Canelo knows to strike when the iron is hot and sees clearly the politics that have been ruining boxing. He takes all comers in his division. This is a breath of fresh air. He's more of a throwback from the days gone by where he fights the best in the division in their prime without stringing them along. The guy is one of the last shining lights in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                So let me get this straight, you dissed him called him a b1tch for running from fighters without knowing what the intention of his camp was. Now he's earned you guys respect?

I'm sure he's sleeping better at night knowing that.
                a poster gives respect to one of your heros and you wanna be a ***c about it? Why?

Comment

I do respect Canelo for that. He does want to fight anybody.

That said, I hope Lara wins.

Comment

Canelo has always been fearless and wanting to fight the best fighters in his weight class. Oscar was getting him easy fights and Canelo respects Oscar but he had to tell Oscar to quit babying him and turn him lose on the tough guys. I have always had faith in him and I bet a few hundred bucks on him every time he fights except the Lopez fight. He was a 20 to1 favorite over Lopez so there was no money to be made. I lost money when he fought Mayweather but I am way ahead overall and I think I will make more money on him if he knocks out Lara the way I think he will.

Comment

Working...
                    X