As much as I disliked Alvarez at first he def ducks Nobody. Gotta respect that

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Of course Cuha comes in with his nationalism
    Please show where my nationalism is? I told you before, if you are going to troll, at least be good at it.

I never mentioned nationalism once.....LOL

Comment

If Schaefer had gotten his way, Canelo would be fighting Matthew Hatton Rematches. It is a know fact that Schaefer was holding him back till he gained huge appeal and realized he could demand that Schaefer put him in with top guys. Canelo has either fought the best possible matches over the last 2 years (Mayweather, Trout, now Lara) or tried to such as against Kirkland and Williams. He gets 100% respect from me.

Comment

It's hard to duck when you have the biggest penis in boxing.

Comment

Personally I only hated on Canelo because he was without a doubt an undeserving title holder at the time and the whole shady Trout scoring.

Hopefully he can put a beating on Lara because I feel like itd be better for the sport if we get another star like Canelo.

Comment

He's a throwback fighter, not scared of taking an "L". Only wants to prove himself against the best, Gotta love that!!

Comment

He ducked Trout doe. Oh wait!!! He wants none of Lara doe!!! Oh wait... Emm he was forced to fight them both... Can we use that?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                He ducked Trout doe. Oh wait!!! He wants none of Lara doe!!! Oh wait... Emm he was forced to fight them both... Can we use that?
                He duck Demetrius Andrade doe and... urmm... yeah those twins Jermell and Jermal Charlo them too!!

Comment

I used to not like Canelo, but I think he's second best at 154 and will prove it after he KOs Lara.

Soon Canelo will have to leave 154 because of weight then all 154 will have at the top is the Charlo's, Andrade, Lara, and Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                    He duck Demetrius Andrade doe and... urmm... yeah those twins Jermell and Jermal Charlo them too!!
                    Didnt know those guys were top 154 pounders

Comment

He ducked Kirkland, Ortiz and Williams through the use of his red-headed sorcery.

Comment

Working...
                      X