Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero Hopes Floyd Mayweather Jr. Will Offer Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** this guy, man. dude's a bum trying to talk himself into payday fights. He hasn't fought ONCE since his fight with mayweather, mayweather has fought TWICE, since then and now that he's dried up his money he's immediately asking for May/Pac???

**** outta here. This guy is everything that's wrong with current boxers.

Comment

This ****ing guy.

Comment

Last i heard was decubas jr and sr were trying to get Guerrero and Robert Garcia to fight in late October

Comment

He just saying dat cuz he think floyd fell off after seeing his last fight.....smh

"You aint even win a round my friend"

Comment

He's lucky to have gotten a shot in the first place. No thanks, nobody is interested in the rematch.

Comment

you need to beat berto jr (broner) first.

Comment

Originally posted by Blu View Post
                **** this guy, man. dude's a bum trying to talk himself into payday fights. He hasn't fought ONCE since his fight with mayweather, mayweather has fought TWICE, since then and now that he's dried up his money he's immediately asking for May/Pac???

**** outta here. This guy is everything that's wrong with current boxers.
                I agree. He turns doen thurman and talks about a mayweather rematch. Who would want to watch it for free much less ppv

Comment

Robert Guerrero must be the most boring MF in boxing. I admit his Berto fight was exiting to watch. But man did he FKK it up leading to the Mayweather n up to date. The lead up to that fight was all religion no I take that back it was GOD n him I'd put his name in first like he would over GOD, at the weigh in it looked more like a commercial shooting with no fire in his staredown, just reading his quotes made me bored so I skipped to the comments. Writing this S**T is making me bor..... Zzzzzzzz

Comment

I wish this pipe 'ghost' would slither back under whatever rock he hid under after being completely outclassed last time out...

Comment

4 weight.... don't forget to add he was a unified interim champion... meaning if both champions were gone for a long time, he'd be upgraded to full lineal... or.... whatever

Comment

Working...
                      X