Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero Hopes Floyd Mayweather Jr. Will Offer Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy didn't even win a round nor a minute..nor a second ....f#}k em feed him to thurman

Comment

Originally posted by WesleySnipes View Post
      hahaha for what? For a W against Kamegai? Cause it cant be cause of him making the fight against Floyd competitive, it was a one sided schooling bro. For real man, this guy does nothing for over a year and now fights a nobody and wants Floyd...disgusting, work your way up again, fight Porter, Bradley or something.
      That seems to be the formula that most guys employ these days ....

They fly low under the radar avoiding the tough competition, then comeback fight a guy with barely a pulse and think they should get the Top-Dog. Delusional and unrealistic!

Comment

Lately I don't know what world he been living in.

Comment

Originally posted by DblLFThooK View Post
          Everyone hopes mayweather would choose to fight them. Get in line.
          What the hell. Why always May? I thought he is an "over rated cherry picker and ducker"? Why not challenge the "eight division champ" Pac or other boxer not over rated?

Comment

Why, so we can see another one sided schooling? No thanks Robert, perhaps you should take a fight with Thurman. You know, the guy you wanted no parts of.

Comment

I agree Guerrero. Since the first one was so close you can finally win decisively..that's if Mayweather doesn't duck you too…

said no one ever…

Comment

I hope Floyd offers to fight me lol I'm cheaper than Guerrero

Comment

Lol, Mayweather got these mutha****a a minds destroyed...unbelievable, where's the shame?

Comment

He hopes for another big pay day and some more of the media attention every opponent who faces mayweather gets...I think floyd should stop fighting Mexican fighters they're like boxing bob's they just stand there and receive punches..btw pacquiao got knocked out by JMM who has no idea about boxing lol that shows you how manny pookyaiao made a name for himself by fighting weight drained damaged goods from flop prank

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                      He hopes for another big pay day and some more of the media attention every opponent who faces mayweather gets...I think floyd should stop fighting Mexican fighters they're like boxing bob's they just stand there and receive punches..btw pacquiao got knocked out by JMM who has no idea about boxing lol that shows you how manny pookyaiao made a name for himself by fighting weight drained damaged goods from flop prank
                      I don't know why this made me laugh, but it did.

Comment

Working...
                      X