Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins is the best fighter of this generation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopkins lost every time vs a good boxer with some skills..

Jones, Taylor twice, calzaghe, Dawson twice,,

Hopkins is a great but he specializes in beating one shot big punchers with limited movement, ie Tito, pavlik, tarver, pascal, etc

The best technical boxer he ever beat was probably joppy, oscar, winky an dose were all mismatches

Comment

Originally posted by BHopp View Post
      You can switch Mayweather/Pac/Hopkins around and I wouldn't argue against any order.
      i dont see how u can really argue hes greater then floyd,manny, ....maybe roy

Comment

No he's not.

Comment

Just because bhop fights at 49 that doesnt mean he gets a pass on the weaker resume.

Comment

He could be! I'd say he's close at least. Him Floyd or Pacquaio.

Comment

He was definitely robbed against Taylor twice and Calzaghe, I don't care what anyone else says.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                Hopkins is so great...no 1 knows what era he belongs to or when his prime began or ended...he is something we have never witnessed before in boxing...a ****ing Alien
                I agree, the dude is a phenom to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Akuza Da Root View Post
                  He was definitely robbed against Taylor twice and Calzaghe, I don't care what anyone else says.
                  I bet on B-Hop twice against Taylor. The biggest problem in those fights is he didn't start throwing punches until like the 8th round.

Neither guy threw much but B-Hop was very inactive.

I thought after the first fight, towards the later rounds he had a beat on Taylor and the re-match would be better, but it was still a lackluster fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X