Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach ducks Khan: Says Arum offered Pac-Khan fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
    Of course Roach is a great match maker. It's funny that no one brings up what he said in the Pac-Rios 24/7.

"IM NOT GOING TO PUT MANNY IN A FIGHT HE CANT WIN, IM NOT GOING TO PUT MANNY IN A FIGHT I THINK HE HAS A CHANCE TO GET HURT IN, MY NUMBER ONE JOB IS TO PROTECT THE FIGHTER" -Roach
    What Trainer does protect their fighter? the only difference is Roach is a damn idiot and too blunt and talkative, other trainers do the same **** but won't admit it out in the open.

Floyd sr does the same saying he won't let his son fight Pacman.

Comment

People need to shut the fuck up, how do you duck a mudaphucka who hasn't done shit?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
        People need to shut the fuck up, how do you duck a mudaphucka who hasn't done shit?
        By telling them you're going to fight them and then not fighting them (ie Mayweather.)

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
          I know you're slight weight trolling, but you're actually right imo.

Floyd ducked Khan.
          Garcia ducked the rematch.
          Pacman ducked Khan.

Sheesh.
          Don't forget Broner

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
            By telling them you're going to fight them and then not fighting them (ie Mayweather.)
            I mean get beat by the likes of Peterson and Garcia at '40, look shitty in his next two outings, then beat Collazo who has obviously seen better days, with only 2 fuckin' rounds under his belt after a long layoff and I'm suppose to give a fuck about him facing Pacquiao or Mayweather? Do something credible

Really don't care about what Mayweather promised, he shouldn't even be fighting such an opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              What Trainer does protect their fighter? the only difference is Roach is a damn idiot and too blunt and talkative, other trainers do the same **** but won't admit it out in the open.

Floyd sr does the same saying he won't let his son fight Pacman.
              Yep i agree, he does that with a lot of Pac's opponents only making himself and Pac look bad when he should just shut his mouth and let people enjoy the great performances Pac gave us. Cotto, Oscar after there fights some of his statements. Mosley and Canelo CW or no fight. Even Margarito he tried to shave his bread off to make sure he gets as much advantage as possible, Pac being a g let Marg leave it on cause he would win regardless. But its still a double standard with Pac-Worshipers with Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Don't forget Broner
                That's right. Broner entertained the idea until his entire camp said he would get his ass handed to him in a Eco-safe plastic container. Then he vanished into thin air and fight the legendary Carlos Molina (who Khan exposed.)

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Don't forget Broner
                  To be fair, If Pac and Floyd choose to fight Khan wouldn't there be an outrage to picking him?

Floyd was going to fight him if Maidana didn't do what he did to Broner, but they must have to seen the negative press the fight was getting, you know it would have been labeled a cherry pick and now its a duck?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    The difference is Freddie is doing the matchmaking for his fighter, while Floyd is the one doing his own cherry picking. Pac will fight anyone.

Also Mexicali you are Dontaeboxing nation, pretending to be a mexican guy you are not slick you posted this video on the same exact topic just now always making videos about non black fighters ducking fighters, its like your revenge for everyone calling your king Floyd a ducker cherry picker which is true. stop it .

the guy in that video is a flaming idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                      Yep i agree, he does that with a lot of Pac's opponents only making himself and Pac look bad when he should just shut his mouth and let people enjoy the great performances Pac gave us. Cotto, Oscar after there fights some of his statements. Mosley and Canelo CW or no fight. Even Margarito he tried to shave his bread off to make sure he gets as much advantage as possible, Pac being a g let Marg leave it on cause he would win regardless. But its still a double standard with Pac-Worshipers with Floyd.
                      I wish Roach would just shut up man, dude talks way to much seriously something is wrong with that man he doesn't know haters will use his words to harm Pac. Roach also with the catchweights is bugging me out, Pac doesn't need a catchweight, Margarito came in 170 freaking pounds he would have weighed that much even if he came in at 154.

Roach is the same guy who told Manny no, when Manny said he wanted to fight Margarito after Margarito knocked out Cotto. Pacman just beat Oscar and said he wanted to fight Margarito at 47 and Roach told him no. Pac also wanted Mosley, but Roach told him no again and said y ou are too good shane after shane knocked out Margarito and he told shane only at 142 pounds.

Roach bothers me big time he thinks being vocal and honest is playing mind games, he doesn't know some Flowmos are using his words to discredit Pacs wins.

Comment

Working...
                      X