Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach ducks Khan: Says Arum offered Pac-Khan fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddie Roach ducks Khan: Says Arum offered Pac-Khan fight!

Freddie Roach says no to that fight because "Amir holds too much" -____- Then he says he wants Danny Garcia....if that's not cherrypicking but Floyd doing it is than your all hypocrites. Freddie Roach is just as good at matchmaking as Floyd is

http://www.thesweetscience.com/news/...iao-scrap-more

Freddie roach has always looked out for manny, this is nothing new lol

Comment

Wow....is Amir Khan now the first boxer ever to be ducked by both Mayweather and Pacquiao?

Most feared man in boxing hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by Willthethrill View Post
        Freddie roach has always looked out for manny, this is nothing new lol
        But he never gets called out on it. Top cherrypicker in the game and does it openly. After all that shyt he talked about Khan better stay away from his fighters

Comment

Of course Roach is a great match maker. It's funny that no one brings up what he said in the Pac-Rios 24/7.

"IM NOT GOING TO PUT MANNY IN A FIGHT HE CANT WIN, IM NOT GOING TO PUT MANNY IN A FIGHT I THINK HE HAS A CHANCE TO GET HURT IN, MY NUMBER ONE JOB IS TO PROTECT THE FIGHTER" -Roach

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
            Of course Roach is a great match maker. It's funny that no one brings up what he said in the Pac-Rios 24/7.

"IM NOT GOING TO PUT MANNY IN A FIGHT HE CANT WIN, IM NOT GOING TO PUT MANNY IN A FIGHT I THINK HE HAS A CHANCE TO GET HURT IN, MY NUMBER ONE JOB IS TO PROTECT THE FIGHTER" -Roach
            Which could also mean they do not want to take a fight where the odds are impossible for Manny at this particular point of his career and after a devastating KO loss to Marquez.

Anyways - If Roach has stated he's willing for a Marquez/Provodnikov bout how is that in any way or form protecting him?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Wow....is Amir Khan now the first boxer ever to be ducked by both Mayweather and Pacquiao?

Comment

Originally posted by mexicali90 View Post
                Freddie Roach says no to that fight because "Amir holds too much" -____- Then he says he wants Danny Garcia....if that's not cherrypicking but Floyd doing it is than your all hypocrites. Freddie Roach is just as good at matchmaking as Floyd is

http://www.thesweetscience.com/news/...iao-scrap-more
                The difference is Freddie is doing the matchmaking for his fighter, while Floyd is the one doing his own cherry picking. Pac will fight anyone.

Also Mexicali you are Dontaeboxing nation, pretending to be a mexican guy you are not slick you posted this video on the same exact topic just now always making videos about non black fighters ducking fighters, its like your revenge for everyone calling your king Floyd a ducker cherry picker which is true. stop it .

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

I know you're slight weight trolling, but you're actually right imo.

Floyd ducked Khan.
                  Garcia ducked the rematch.
                  Pacman ducked Khan.

Sheesh.

Comment

Originally posted by Bughuul. View Post
                    Which could also mean they do not want to take a fight where the odds are impossible for Manny at this particular point of his career and after a devastating KO loss to Marquez.

Anyways - If Roach has stated he's willing for a Marquez/Provodnikov bout how is that in any way or form protecting him?
                    It's not only in this point of Pac's career, he studies tape good and see's flaws, no matter what no one says i give him props he knows how to come up with good game plans. But the things he says sometimes he just needs to shut up. With Cotto and Oscar talking about he got them at the right time. Shane Mosley making come to 142 CW and when Shane asked why since Pac fought ODH at 147 Roach said well your not ODH, implying he's better at this point then what ODH was at the time. Don't get me wrong IMO i think Pac would fight anybody you put in front of him, but it's double standards when it come to Floyd. Also some opponent Pac fights it a great fight but if Floyd gets matched up it would have been a cherrypick.

Comment

Working...
                    X