Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Duran did it!!! Why can't Pac move up in weight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell manny is ducking Vitali....he moved up 8 weight classes....why not 5 more???....Whats manny hiding

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
      And you're proud of that? Yikes indeed!

Derranged name used to be The Golden ***

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        To answer this ridiculous stupid question, Pacman is tiny compared to Duran, different body types and bone structure, Duran was short but stocky, Pacman has the upperbody of a teenager but the legs of tree trunk, Duran had a broader frame able to carry the weight much better and he would cut down from the 160s-170s to make 135 so he was always biggeer.

OP is a flowmo doing what they do best crying, and always attacking Pacman with the questions that are thrown at Floyd specifically. they projected them onto someone else.

People arae saying why don't floyd go up to to middleweight, so they use the defense mechanism of throwing the same thing on Pac.

The same flowmos who said Pac is too small to whoop floyd, yet now he should go up to middleweight?

This is why nobody takes a flowmo serious they have spoiled brat entitlement syndrome they have no logic and contradict themselves and come off as whiney why me not him types. sibling rivalry.

I agre though that Floyd and Pac are both small, Floyd shouldnt have to go to 160 in my opinion he doesn't weigh more than 150 and Pac weighs the same, these are smaller men, so don't attack Pac just to counter the questions hurled at Floyd.

because Anyone who demands either Pac or Floyd go up to 160 are just haters, they already went up enough. Just fight the besrt guys in your divisions.
        So were the dozen former welterweight champs that moved up to 160 and won belts "haters?" what about the others that tried and failed?

I disagree that they should be completely excused from going to 160. If they want to flex divisional titles and moving up from point A to B, then they inherently welcome comparisons of past champs that went up higher.

Comment

Because he is not better than Duran,
          Therefore we don't expect him to challenge himself like the greats.
          Manny is nothing but a failed self-esteem project.

Comment

Originally posted by cush3 View Post
            I found this interesting that Roach said Pac can't go any higher than 150 for jr. middleweight but that's it to fight Canelo. Canelo is listed at 5'9. Roach said it will be too much for him to go any higher. Now I know people are going to say something about Floyd and he had a catch weight of 152, (Floyd's listed at 5'8) but I'm talking about Pac. He's listed at 5'7 and Roberto Duran was listed at 5'7 (both are same height), fought all the way to super middleweight, and even beat Iran Barkley for the WBC middleweight title. Iran Barkley was listed at 6'1. I think Pac is a better boxer and in better shape than Duran was, but Duran moved up with no problem? So why can't Pac?
            U can't just go by height. Celestino Pelenchin Caballero has fought his whole career between 122-130 and most at 122. He's 5'11". Should he be a heavyweight since he's the same height as Tyson? Same as Paul Williams who is almost 6'3" and never fought above middleweight. You have to go by body type as well.

Conversely Shawn Porter is 5'7" on a good day and can't get down to 140 or lower. Height is only 1 factor.

Comment

Originally posted by WilkinsOlajuwon View Post
              So were the dozen former welterweight champs that moved up to 160 and won belts "haters?" what about the others that tried and failed?

I disagree that they should be completely excused from going to 160. If they want to flex divisional titles and moving up from point A to B, then they inherently welcome comparisons of past champs that went up higher.
              Why are you only attacking Pac and Floyd though, see where it shows your hate? why only Pac and Floyd? Why only them, why? also I bet you criticized Pac and Floyd for fighting Maidana and Bradley and Rios, saying why are they fighting blown up junior welters?

Why not say Bradley, Garcia, Rigo, etc should move up to prove greatness? see your bias.

Yet you won't say why is that middleweight fighting blown up feathers in Pac and Floyd?

see yoru double standard and bias? your opinion holds no weight in this argument.

you are Biased, why only hold Pac and Floyd to those standards, its like you are holding onto the past and refuse for others to be great.

Pac and Floyd climbed enough divisions, if you were a fair you would discredit the middleweight who beats them. just like you discredit Pac and Floyd for beating a guy at 147 who just moved up from 140, but no you won't.

They don't need to go up in weight, your reply is flawed and bias, that would mean Ricardo Finito lopez is a joke because he didnt move up, Marvin Hagler never moved up and his biggest wins are against blown up welters and lightweights.

But you only criticize Pac and Floyd.

All Pac and Floyd should do is fight the best guys in their division, where they are 100 percent capable.

Comment

Of course you see them as excuses because you don't understand boxing facts!
                Your just looking to get a response to fed your lightweight ego.

...waste of my time for a clown! Ray.

Comment

damn right! He only moved up 8 times the p*ssy!!! Why is he ducking wlad??

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                    damn right! He only moved up 8 times the p*ssy!!! Why is he ducking wlad??
                    lol yeah 8 times isn't good enough!

Comment

Pac's a small welterweight and if you look at one aspect that made him a force to reckon with is he can hang and beat opponents that are way bigger and heavier than him.

Comment

Working...
                      X