Comments Thread For: Soliman Hopes To Get Cotto or Golovkin Unification

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
    Cotto can unify titles but I think Bradley is up next for him
    Is Bradley moving up to 154 to make this happen? I wouldn't mind seeing it if so.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyguns View Post
      Is Bradley moving up to 154 to make this happen? I wouldn't mind seeing it if so.
      WTF you guys talking about ? Bradley v Cotto at 154,for the 160 belt uh ! I take it Cotto isn't defending his 160 belt next then ?

GGG vs Geale,Soliman then Cotto sounds pretty swell,I don't see Miguel faring too well against Gennady though,maybe Cotto will look to other big money fights against Canelo instead.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Soliman-Golovkin wouldn't be a bad fight once GGG gets past Geale.
        This ^. Much as I'd like to see GGG get the shot at the lineal, Cotto has too many other, more lucrative, options.

In spite of his age Soliman has shown he's a tough and tricky bast#rd - A Soliman - GGG unifier would also be a big fight for both since I think HBO would pay well for it now Maravilla no longer makes sense.

Comment

Solimon/GGG most likely next. Cotto most likely fighting Canelo and JCC Jr. is most likely looking at Froch or sitting

Comment

Soliman vs cotto is an intriguing fight. Cotto is the vastly better boxer obviously, but soliman would have a considerable size advantage and his awkward style combined with that could potentially spell a tough night for cotto.

Comment

Sam Soliman vs Miguel Cotto could be very interesting and competitive to say the least...
              How would Cotto cope with that relentless style, I wouldn't exactly say Soliman is a huge puncher though.

Sam would smother Cotto from round 1 to 12 if it goes the distance, Cotto could definitely land on Soliman but whether his shots would hurt him or not is what I'd like to see.

Comment

Soliman seems like a likeable guy, travelling to Germany twice and finally getting a belt at this stage of his career and wanting to face the best instead of hold it hostage. But I'd much rather see Cotto and Golovkin face one another, Canelo or Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  Soliman seems like a likeable guy, travelling to Germany twice and finally getting a belt at this stage of his career and wanting to face the best instead of hold it hostage. But I'd much rather see Cotto and Golovkin face one another, Canelo or Floyd.
                  Dang, Aussies and traveling to Germany

Comment

Working...
                  X