No announcement yet.

David Haye on lies, injury and comeback

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    It's possible he was having issues throwing the right hand, he did say that is why he had the operation, because the "Hayemaker" wasn't working. I don't believe the cut was the real reason he pulled out.
    Haye is biding his time as per usual. He will probably fight some unworthy opposition again and try to con himself into another Wlad shot somehow. I refuse to believe he will take it the hard way and fight himself back up through the ranks as he says he will. He never fought himself up the HW ranks in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Then why have you said continuously that you model yourself after him, like some sort of teenage girl? Then when called out on the embarrassment of it, you squeal back into the whole you came from to throw out insults and lies.

You do this constantly, and it's rather tiring.

I don't 'admire' anyone. I'm not a little girl like yourself.

However, AJ has continuously passed BBBofC's random drug testing AND British Amateur Boxing Association's testing for a period of 5-6 years now - So why would you think he's on steriods?

You know who's a convicted PED user though? Klitschko.

Oops.
      Difference between been given something to heal an injury and not knowing it was a steroid to that of a guy who clearly sold drugs and no doubt used them aswell... We all know the lot of the roid dealers who work out heavily use them aswell lol

It's called drug cycling its fairly easy If you have professionals working with you derrrrrrppppppppp

Comment

Then why have you said continuously that you model yourself after him, like some sort of teenage girl? Then when called out on the embarrassment of it, you squeal back into the whole you came from to throw out insults and lies.

You do this constantly, and it's rather tiring.
        I never said I model myself after him. I don't.

You, on the other hand, have expressed a lot of admiration for the gaymaker, sporting his gaye avi with his little hat on, etc. You do come across as a teenage girl hopelessly in love while conning people here to believe you're some sort of high earning big shot journalist in Denmark, LMFAO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
          Difference between been given something to heal an injury and not knowing it was a steroid to that of a guy who clearly sold drugs and no doubt used them aswell... We all know the lot of the roid dealers who work out heavily use them aswell lol

It's called drug cycling its fairly easy If you have professionals working with you derrrrrrppppppppp
          LacedUp loves supporting drug cheats and fraudsters.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post

Yeah, and if the situations were the other way around you would have said something else to suit your agenda.

Fact is, Klitschko is a convicted drugs cheat - you can believe whatever story you want if it makes you sleep better at night.

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
            I never said I model myself after him. I don't.

You, on the other hand, have expressed a lot of admiration for the gaymaker, sporting his gaye avi with his little hat on, etc. You do come across as a teenage girl hopelessly in love while conning people here to believe you're some sort of high earning big shot journalist in Denmark, LMFAO!!!

Yes you did you creep. You get off to the Klitschko brothers, everyone knows it. And you did say you model yourself after him in your monologue of how he was the past present and future bla bla bla. Totally pathetic.

I've never expressed any admiration towards Haye at all - not even close to 1/100000000th of what you do every day to Wlad. You're like a little girl mate. It's embarrassing.

LacedUp loves supporting drug cheats and fraudsters.
            Yeah, like who?

Like Vitali Klitschko, a known and convicted steroid cheat?

Comment

Yes you did you creep. You get off to the Klitschko brothers, everyone knows it. And you did say you model yourself after him in your monologue of how he was the past present and future bla bla bla. Totally pathetic.

I've never expressed any admiration towards Haye at all - not even close to 1/100000000th of what you do every day to Wlad. You're like a little girl mate. It's embarrassing.
              I feel better identifying with a quality human being like Wladimir rather than some fake fame hunting wannabe scumbag like davey haye.

You were riding Haye's dick really hard fan boy style a couple years back, especially before the Wlad fight of course and everybody here fucking knows that. Welcome to the scene of the crash. Now you try to be this knowledgeable poster and run from your fanboy past a couple years back. Talk about embarrassing.
              Last edited by Weltschmerz; 06-11-2014, 04:01 PM.

Comment

you small dicked britt boys love putting hayes down.
                the guys honest and admits he's an idiot at times.
                i think he's made amens.
                the hvwt division needs some color.

Comment

I feel better identifying with a quality human being like Wladimir rather than some fake fame hunting wannabe scumbag like davey haye.

You were riding Haye's dick really hard fan boy style a couple years back, especially before the Wlad fight of course and everybody here fucking knows that. Welcome to the scene of the crash. Now you try to be this knowledgeable poster and run from your fanboy past a couple years back. Talk about embarrassing.
                  "quality human being" ... haha, that's what i'm saying. you're like a girl. You don't know either guy, for all you know, Wlad could be the biggest twat in the universe and Haye the nicest.

Well, find some quotes then. I'll wait...

Comment

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
                    you small dicked britt boys love putting hayes down.
                    the guys honest and admits he's an idiot at times.
                    i think he's made amens.
                    the hvwt division needs some color.
                    It all depends on if he actually fights.

I can just tune out when Haye is babbling but he's amassed a history of pulling out of fights at the last minute and blaming poor performances on minor injuries etc.

He's a dumbass but in a sport of wife beaters and drug dealers I think mere dumbasses should get a second chance. Povetkin vs Haye would be great.

Comment

"quality human being" ... haha, that's what i'm saying. you're like a girl. You don't know either guy, for all you know, Wlad could be the biggest twat in the universe and Haye the nicest.

Well, find some quotes then. I'll wait...
                      Won't find you anything. You once again fail to counter my arguments

Comment

Working...
                      X