Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye on lies, injury and comeback

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as he fights regularly, I am ok with this comeback.

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
      the problem is wlad wasnt spouting his mouth saying how he was going to take it to haye,,blah blah blah. if haye didnt do all that talking and make so many promises he probably wouldnt have taken so much heat as he was at a big size and strength disadvantage. also blaming a little pinkie toe was just ridiculous. that broke man code among boxers
      Ok, I can see why people can dislike him but NSB unites in hate of him. He definitely didn't duck Fury on purpose that just doesn't make any sense. He could duck him easily and not even sign a fight with him and nobody would say anything but he did and everybody goes mad when he got injured. It happened twice but ***** happens and fights get cancelled. It was a dissapointment but there's no need of cursing him off.

Comment

Originally posted by money4100 View Post
        Ok, I can see why people can dislike him but NSB unites in hate of him. He definitely didn't duck Fury on purpose that just doesn't make any sense. He could duck him easily and not even sign a fight with him and nobody would say anything but he did and everybody goes mad when he got injured. It happened twice but ***** happens and fights get cancelled. It was a dissapointment but there's no need of cursing him off.
        Lol, he clearly ducked Tyson Fury!
        If Chisora could land what he did against Gaye just think what Fury would of done, first the tiny little cut that was caused from sparing close to the fight solely because he didn't want to use headgear...
        Do you honestly believe he wouldn't of used headgear a week or two out from the actual fight lmao and the sparring wouldn't be that intense!

He lied to get his way out of the Charr fight and he did the same to avoid Fury...

"David Haye's wife will suck all our dick off with her eyes closed"

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
          Lol, he clearly ducked Tyson Fury!
          If Chisora could land what he did against Gaye just think what Fury would of done, first the tiny little cut that was caused from sparing close to the fight solely because he didn't want to use headgear...
          Do you honestly believe he wouldn't of used headgear a week or two out from the actual fight lmao and the sparring wouldn't be that intense!

He lied to get his way out of the Charr fight and he did the same to avoid Fury...

"David Haye's wife will suck all our dick off with her eyes closed"
          I don't really think it makes sense for him to duck Fury. Afterall, it was his team that approached Fury first.

Secondly, it also begs the question of why in the world he would pay 10s of thousands of pounds for sparring sessions with the likes of Wach and Wilder? Why would he go through all that training, just to duck Fury? It just doesn't add up to me.

Comment

Oh gtfoh...
            Everybody hating on Haye like he's Putin or something. Wlad was also scared when he fought Haye that's why he never risked getting caught with that overhand right. I don't blame him but everyone hates on Haye that he was scared. And why would he duck Fury fight when he fought much more dangerous man in the past. I hope Haye comes back, I doubt it because those were severe injuries and Martinez showed last saturday that sometimes you never come back to being the same fighter you were.
            Then why do you want him to come back?

Ok, I can see why people can dislike him but NSB unites in hate of him
            Most of NSB liked him at one point or other, they fell for the same b/s he's peddling now. Not no more.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugilist95 View Post
              I don't really think it makes sense for him to duck Fury. Afterall, it was his team that approached Fury first.

Secondly, it also begs the question of why in the world he would pay 10s of thousands of pounds for sparring sessions with the likes of Wach and Wilder? Why would he go through all that training, just to duck Fury? It just doesn't add up to me.
              yea,,,I dont think he ducked fury either. wouldnt make sense as fury is so vulnerable to right hands and haye's is lethal but I dont blame fury for being annoyed and it was so wrong for haye saying "Id rather deprive him of a huge payday than fight him" after already leaving fury inactive for over a year with no income. that was pretty damn evil of him to say

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
                yea,,,I dont think he ducked fury either. wouldnt make sense as fury is so vulnerable to right hands and haye's is lethal but I dont blame fury for being annoyed and it was so wrong for haye saying "Id rather deprive him of a huge payday than fight him" after already leaving fury inactive for over a year with no income. that was pretty damn evil of him to say
                It's possible he was having issues throwing the right hand, he did say that is why he had the operation, because the "Hayemaker" wasn't working. I don't believe the cut was the real reason he pulled out.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                  I'm not about that at all. I do not model myself after anyone, but I admire the Klitschko brothers for their achievements inside and outside the ring. They are great ambassadors of the sport.

You admire David Haye, a liar and a fraudster and a dubious character. Take from it what you will. The irony is indeed staggering.
                  Then why have you said continuously that you model yourself after him, like some sort of teenage girl? Then when called out on the embarrassment of it, you squeal back into the whole you came from to throw out insults and lies.

You do this constantly, and it's rather tiring.

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                  He also admires Anthony Joshua another dodgy character who has been connected with selling anabolic steroids...
                  Possibly using the stuff to hmmm, does LacedUp only like cheaters and scumbags?
                  I don't 'admire' anyone. I'm not a little girl like yourself.

However, AJ has continuously passed BBBofC's random drug testing AND British Amateur Boxing Association's testing for a period of 5-6 years now - So why would you think he's on steriods?

You know who's a convicted PED user though? Klitschko.

Oops.

Comment

Damn that pinky toe sure took a while to heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                      It's possible he was having issues throwing the right hand, he did say that is why he had the operation, because the "Hayemaker" wasn't working. I don't believe the cut was the real reason he pulled out.
                      He stood to make £5million.

Let's be a little serious here.

Comment

Working...
                      X