Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Javier Fortuna Fired Up: I'll Fight Mikey Garcia Anywhere!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen Fortuna on FNF and he's talented but not in the elite level that Mikey is in, not even close.........like Angel would say "He's on ESPN level"

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post
      Well, I must say I disagree with your take on Fortuna. I don't think there is very much comparison between him and Judah. Fortuna has shown that he has heart which Judah in my opinion lacked. Also, part of the problem why Fortuna appears to fight a few rounds is because he starts off too fast looking for the K.O and eventually gets tired while at the same time getting discouraged. But even towards the ending rounds Fortuna will put some effort in it. Now, what Fortuna should try doing is be a little less reckless and a little bit more patient and not look for the K.O. He can box but most of the time chooses to go out of control and has gotten away with it so far but probably not against someone like Mickey. I also feel like he has yet to find the right trainer to exploit his talents...sometimes I feel like something is missing. But I'll give you this much....I also don't think he is quite ready for Mickey just yet.
      I'd never compare him to Judah talent or traits wise, what I'm comparing is that they both are fast starters but run out of gas in the second half of the fight. I also do agree he has way too much talent and might just need a new trainer to get the best out of him.... fredie roach to the rescue yet again? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by chepe009 View Post
        I'd never compare him to Judah talent or traits wise, what I'm comparing is that they both are fast starters but run out of gas in the second half of the fight. I also do agree he has way too much talent and might just need a new trainer to get the best out of him.... fredie roach to the rescue yet again? Lol
        You know that's funny because I was actually thinking the same thing for some reason. Maybe it's because Roach is an offensive trainer and seems the perfect fit for Fortuna. However, I don't see that happening any time soon. It would make for a good build up...Roach against Garcia yet again.....If Fortuna vs Mickey was made.

Comment

This would be a good fight. When the hell is Mickey fighting again anyway? Why do people not like him all of the sudden? Seems like some people hate just to hate. smh

Comment

Working...
          X