Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a pic of his back.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
      Says the TMT fan So butthurt since barely beating Chino.
      You just quoted the dumbest person on earth lol. Seriously... Honest truth, HanzGruber is the dumbest human being I have ever come across (online and IRL).

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Here's a pic of his back.

It's not as bad as Hulkquez

Comment

Originally posted by flat1985 View Post
          I remember Hatton having acne i wonder hmmmm?
          I'm 36 years old and ever since the hot summer weather started her in nj I sweat a lot an now I have acne on my face, sweat gives u acne , but not the acne Juan manual Marquez had that's a differnt make your head bigger type of acne. I think cotto is one of the cleanest boxers in the game. Maybe if Ariza was in cottos camp but it would be suspicious The only performance enhancers cotto is on is rice and beans lol. He doesn't have to struggle to make weight anymore

Comment

Where the fuk is Cotto's PED muscles at? He needs to get a refund

Comment

All these guys are on PEDs, all

Comment

Good thing Martinez has very few fans on here, otherwise Cotto fans would never hear the end of it. The same way Marquez fans have to put up with Poochiao fans.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  Probably. It would explain his recent performances. And acne at the age of 30 100% means peds. Shouldn't expect any less from that scum bag
                  Lol the real scumbag is that piece of **** you have on your avatar. That woman beat cherry picking coward

Comment

Floyd will need to implements the Olympic style drug tests in a rematch.

Comment

He cant be clean with that acne man. Boxing purifies your skin and makes it smooth because of all that sweating and eating good. Once you got acne we know the deal. Olympic style drug tests all the way.

Comment

Working...
                      X