No announcement yet.

Cotto acne

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto acne

I saw this being discussed on another forum. Not a member there so I couldn't see the pics.

I'm a Cotto fan so I'd rather not believe this, but I'd still like to see the evidence if anyone has any pics.

Was there anything to it?

If I told you no, would you believe me? Probably not. So I'll let someone else tell you no.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      I saw this being discussed on another forum. Not a member there so I couldn't see the pics.

I'm a Cotto fan so I'd rather not believe this, but I'd still like to see the evidence if anyone has any pics.

Was there anything to it?
      I want to see pics i didn't notice anything but he does have a shitton of tattoos.

Comment

The man is out of control.

Comment

Originally posted by Booty Dew View Post

Comment

Pssh, dude is on a rampage. No respect for the spirit of fair competition .

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
              I want to see pics i didn't notice anything but he does have a shitton of tattoos.
              The thread is on the third page of the "other" forum. If anyone has access to it, it would be good if they could post pics.

To be clear, I think Cotto just caught Martinez cold but I still want to see these pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Booty Dew View Post

Comment

Comment

I remember Hatton having acne i wonder hmmmm?

Comment

Working...
                    X