Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should Miguel Cotto fight next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto should fight Chris Arreola and win a belt in a 5th division.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Well if that's the case then maybe Golovkin should pick on people his own size. Or do what Cotto did and move up a division. Or two. Or three. Or four.
      1) Golovkin is the same size with Martinez.
      2) I doubt that Golovkin would find dead men walking north of MW -- as Cotto did find in Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by mezoomozaa View Post
        I voted for Alvarez

Mexico vs PR mega-fight

it is the most logical option

GGG is very risky fight, Mayweather is a boring rematch, Bradley is a meaningless fight

The only case I would prefer Mayweather fight if I were Cotto, is that I'm treated as the A side and gets the higher purse, and Mayweather would never accept it

Really bro A side? Put that pipe down bro! You can't be the A side when a guy already beat your ass and is a bigger star than you. It would be stupid to imagine that let alone ask for it.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          1) Golovkin is the same size with Martinez.
          2) I doubt that Golovkin would find dead men walking north of MW -- as Cotto did find in Martinez.
          Golovkin can move up four divisions like Cotto did -- maybe he'll find a dead man up there. Or maybe he should just do what Martinez did when he couldn't get any fights at 154; move up one division.

Comment

If I'm TR a/o GB, i dont give up any of my fighters to fight Mayweather, ever. I know Cotto and Canelo might want it, but i'd do everything in my power for it not to happen...

Comment

Canelo/Lara winner vs Cotto would be interesting.

Comment

Who ever he can generate the most money with, Canelo if he beats Lara would be a HUGE MATCH and would do great PPV Number. Also others already mentioned in this thread, Mexico vs Puerto Rico match ups sells themselves!

Unlike other fighters, Cotto don't NEED Mayweather or Pacquiao to make a good Payday, he is a Draw himself especially at MSG

Comment

Canelo, these two guys have been in a collision course and even more so if Canleo beats Lara

Comment

He should go after Golovkin....kill the hype before it reaches further.

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                      He should go after Golovkin....kill the hype before it reaches further.
                      He should go after Golovkin to establish who the best MW in the world is.

Comment

Working...
                      X