Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great unbiased analysis, green sent

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto's Stepson View Post
      Martinez was moving like a butterfly and was even thinking of stinging like a bee but got thudded with a lethal left hook. Watch his legs the whole time, his leg was fine it was his chin that gave out. Watch how fast he sprung up after the first knockdown, no problem with the knee. Only bitter haters will kid themselves tonight but Cotto beats ANY version or Martinez.
      you dont know what your talking about. But if thats true then cotto should have no problem fighting GGG

Comment

Originally posted by NAPO View Post
        Cotto's movement surprise the **** out of me. I also believe a 100% Sergio would of still had his hands full against the Cotto. I must say, Roach has done a good job with Cotto.
        I agree 100%! Cotto was extremely impressive, it would have been an ATG fight if Sergio was all there physically. I liked that he gave no excuses at the end.

Just a few fights back, before Roach I was hoping Miguel wouldn't become a stepping stone of sorts. I think he fights Canelo next (if he wins), then he could retire- wouldn't be mad at him!

Comment

No the problem was that Chavez ruined Martinez's chin.I believe that.

Comment

that 12th round with Chavez was the beggining of Sergios decline as the MW champion. So sad to see....

Comment

I enjoyed all of the fights except WV2. That foul fest was a buzz kill.

Comment

Cotto will be an interesting Middleweight champ. I certainly don't see Canelo beating Cotto even before Roach became his trainer. GGG will have to take place at some time and that will be good.

Comment

Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
                  that 12th round with Chavez was the beggining of Sergios decline as the MW champion. So sad to see....
                  That's what i said.

Comment

Originally posted by vegeta23 View Post
                    That's what i said.
                    Hell he lost to Murray i felt too, but props to Cotto he did a hell of a job. As for being a good MW champ? If he avoids anyone decent yeah. Cotto is going to have a hard time in there if he fights Canelo, GGG, and even maybe Quillin. We'll see what he does though, but I'm guessing Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Thoughts View Post
                      The difference in the fight was Cotto's left hook that Sergio had no answer for. Even Sergio 2 years ago wouldn't have had an answer for it because of Sergio's style. To say Cotto was only landing flush left hooks because of Sergio's legs is absurd. The same people who were picking Martinez to crush Cotto are the same one's making all the excuses for him.
                      It's only the Cotto fantards that are in denial about Sergio's injuries. At least the TS is acknowledging them.

Comment

Working...
                      X