Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel "El Handicap Killer" Cotto STRIKES AGAIN!, Did what he was supposed to do

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cee Mac Eleven View Post
    Then why do you need to pistol whip people for? Not cool, man.
    When you're a cop, u come across the lowest of the lowest bro. Piece of **** scumbags. We treat them like animals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
      When you're a cop, u come across the lowest of the lowest bro. Piece of **** scumbags. We treat them like animals.
      where you a cop at NY alot of puerto ricans huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
        Cotto can become a 5 division champ he can go after that ****** Froch's belt, easy pickings. If that bum he just fought was beating the crap out of him imagine what Cotto will do.
        You're crazy. Both Groves and Froch would destroy Cotto. Cotto wouldn't be able to eat Grove's punches the way Froch did. If Froch was dropped by Groves, Cotto would be out cold. Cotto weighed in at 155 lbs. and Froch and Groves would outweigh Cotto by 25-30 lbs. come fight night.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
          You sure hide the fact that you are not a Cotto hater well. My bad,I forgot that Martinez made the ring walk to the ring with a walker and an oxygen tank
          Brah, I'm hating on Cotto because you ******s worship him. I've always thought he was a cool fighter but am I not allowed to bag on him? Pacquiao is one of my fav fighters and I've buried his ass at-least once before.
          And I said. He did his part greatly in that fight, I just want you morons to admit that Cotto didn't fight a 100% Martinez after the bell rang it if he was 100%, Cotto would have had a HARD night.

You saw how I had Cotto over Judah in my last Avi? Judah is my fav fighter of all-time and I still stand by the fact that he destroys anyone if he wasn't so weak mentally. But why can't you Cot-tards admit that even Cotto has his faults.
          Someone says one bad thing about Cotto and you ******s are in full effect. I actually feel bad that Pacquiao destroyed Margarito's eye because he would still be here giving Cotto and you guys a good ass-pounding.

And really, the only fighter I could be assumed to hate is Mayweather, and I STILL respect his talent. What I do hate is mentally ******ed fans that would take it up their ass for their own fighter to win. You never see me go around preaching the words of Judah, Pacquiao, or Quillin to the world do you? Get being passionate, but come on. Get real and get reasonable.

Comment

• Sergio was past it.....but you can't knock Cotto because most everyone thought he'd lose. I thought he'd get schooled if Sergio had anything left.

But you can't knock him when the world picked against him.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexaAriza View Post
              where you a cop at NY alot of puerto ricans huh?
              What u getting at???

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                Sergio was past it.....but you can't knock Cotto because most everyone thought he'd lose. I thought he'd get schooled if Sergio had anything left.

But you can't knock him when the world picked against him.
                That's the thing. I don't want to take away from what Cotto did, it's just who(well, what was left of) that he did it against.

Comment

• Martinez was horrible and his knee clearly couldn't support his body weight in the manner it needs to under the pressures of a fight.

But that said, it's not Cotto's fault. He's not controlling his opponent's camp or medical provision. He can only fight the version of his opponent that turns up, and that's what he does.

Comment

• Do you people watch boxing just to find an excuse? Bunch of girls speculating.

Comment

• Lmao @ the title

Comment

Working...
                      X