Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel "El Handicap Killer" Cotto STRIKES AGAIN!, Did what he was supposed to do

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitter Maravilla fans eat a snickers bar. Cause you get a little moany when ur man is getting rammed up the arse..

Comment

• Cotto can become a 5 division champ he can go after that ****** Froch's belt, easy pickings. If that bum he just fought was beating the crap out of him imagine what Cotto will do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
        Bitter Maravilla fans eat a snickers bar. Cause you get a little moany when ur man is getting rammed up the arse..

Have some humble Pie you POS. Your king getting his ass-whooped by his Masters.

Comment

• Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post

Have some humble Pie you POS. Your king getting his ass-whooped by his Masters.
          A means to an end
          Salaam alaikum brother

Comment

• Some of the people who post on here are extremely mentally handicapped, I mean look at the ring walk for Sergio Martinez; he sure was bouncing around pretty well coming to the ring. Cotto caught Sergio and hurt him plain and simple, I for one did not nor still do not think Cotto possess the power to KNOCK OUT Sergio nor many of the other middleweights but he showed tonight he still is quick and has a more slick technique that will trouble the middleweight division if he chooses to stay there.

Some of yall that are hating on Cotto are just plain haters and so be it every sport has them and every athlete will have them. I hope Martinez retires and enjoys life and enjoys what he did in boxing, hats off to him.

Some of the Cotto fans are also absurd, I saw in another topic that Cotto destroys Mayweather and Pacman....that is not going to happen; Cotto may give Pacquiao some trouble now but I would still give a slight edge to Pacquiao. Cotto gave Mayweather trouble in the beginning of the fight but like Mayweather does, he adapted and won by a couple rounds...same thing would happen again.

Cotto vs Canelo would be a very interesting fight with the power lying with Canelo but the boxing technique in Cotto's corner....and we all know what beat Canelo, boxing technique.

Congratulations to Cotto from a Cotto fan, I was there in Austin at his first professional fight and have been a fan since....some tough battles are bumps but a true champion!

Comment

• Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
              Cotto can become a 5 division champ he can go after that ****** Froch's belt, easy pickings. If that bum he just fought was beating the crap out of him imagine what Cotto will do.

you can't be serious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Coast View Post
                Some of the people who post on here are extremely mentally handicapped, I mean look at the ring walk for Sergio Martinez; he sure was bouncing around pretty well coming to the ring. Cotto caught Sergio and hurt him plain and simple, I for one did not nor still do not think Cotto possess the power to KNOCK OUT Sergio nor many of the other middleweights but he showed tonight he still is quick and has a more slick technique that will trouble the middleweight division if he chooses to stay there.

Some of yall that are hating on Cotto are just plain haters and so be it every sport has them and every athlete will have them. I hope Martinez retires and enjoys life and enjoys what he did in boxing, hats off to him.

Some of the Cotto fans are also absurd, I saw in another topic that Cotto destroys Mayweather and Pacman....that is not going to happen; Cotto may give Pacquiao some trouble now but I would still give a slight edge to Pacquiao. Cotto gave Mayweather trouble in the beginning of the fight but like Mayweather does, he adapted and won by a couple rounds...same thing would happen again.

Cotto vs Canelo would be a very interesting fight with the power lying with Canelo but the boxing technique in Cotto's corner....and we all know what beat Canelo, boxing technique.

Congratulations to Cotto from a Cotto fan, I was there in Austin at his first professional fight and have been a fan since....some tough battles are bumps but a true champion!
                They banged knees during the first KD and that basically obliterated whatever support he had built up on it. Don't act like Cotto would have dominated a well-knee'd Martinez.
                Cotto fans talk such big smack yet Cotto have only won one huge fight in his career over an old, unluckily shot Martinez.
                I like Cotto, don't get me wrong, but it brings me joy to look at his obliteration at the hands of Margs and PACMAN, and I have watched the Margs-Cotto 1 fight many times over.

And honestly, why don't any of the Cotto fans here mention Martinez's knee during the fight? F'ing christ, did you not look at him at all? That wasn't the Martinez of yester-years in there. Did you all have your eyes glued to Cotto's nutsack? You would assume Cotto Tko'ed Martinez a fight after Sergio KO'ed Williams.
                AGAIN. I am not a Martinez lover or Cotto Hater, I am just voicing my position on the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
                  you can't be serious.
                  It's just troll bait

Comment

• Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
                    They banged knees during the first KD and that basically obliterated whatever support he had built up on it. Don't act like Cotto would have dominated a well-knee'd Martinez.
                    Cotto fans talk such big smack yet Cotto have only won one huge fight in his career over an old, unluckily shot Martinez.
                    I like Cotto, don't get me wrong, but it brings me joy to look at his obliteration at the hands of Margs and PACMAN, and I have watched the Margs-Cotto 1 fight many times over.

And honestly, why don't any of the Cotto fans here mention Martinez's knee during the fight? F'ing christ, did you not look at him at all? That wasn't the Martinez of yester-years in there. Did you all have your eyes glued to Cotto's nutsack? You would assume Cotto Tko'ed Martinez a fight after Sergio KO'ed Williams.
                    AGAIN. I am not a Martinez lover or Cotto Hater, I am just voicing my position on the fight.
                    You sure hide the fact that you are not a Cotto hater well. My bad,I forgot that Martinez made the ring walk to the ring with a walker and an oxygen tank

Comment

• You make valid points and I would have to side with the majority here who chose yes in your poll question, Yes I think any top fighter at 154 or 160 can and would do exactly what cotto did and even worse.

Comment

Working...
                      X