Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan V Lamont peter=Robbery of the decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lmaoooooooo khan absolutely bodied peterson in round 12 so even with the second disgraceful point deduction, despite all of ptersons drugs and fowls himself and the crooked ref, i have khan still draeing round 12.

Khan won by 7 with the point deductions, won by 9 without them...

Absolute robbery....

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
      I'm sorry, I forgot I was speaking to a complete moron who was incapable of reading multiple paragraphs at a time. Allow me to put it into terms you're more familiar with...

Yo...dat ref did a gud job. Khan was all pushin n' **** an he got warned 4 it a bunch'a times. I wish more refs wud take points instead'a jus warnin' guys over and over wifout doin' nothin' 'bout it.

nope sorry your point is just as terrible even with your attempt of horrible humour...which you lack completely.

The pundits back me up, the press back me up, and the punch stats back me up..i deal with science and facts and im afriad matey you have no logic.

Plus you ignore the fowls by lemont and the peds he took for the fight...

Please learn how to debate logically

thanks

Comment

The worst robbery of the decade was abril vs rios by a country mile

I do believe khan won the fight (even with the terrible referee decisions and 2 point deductions for pushing)

Khan won that fight in my opinion....but it was close especially with those 2 point deductions

Comment

even lederman had khan winning even with the halarious point deductions, this is embarrasing...

Horrible robbery.

Comment

How did you score De La Hoya/Mayweather?

Comment

The fight wasn't of the magnitude to be called "of decade", but even if Peterson won does it even matter? It should be reversed to a NC as Peterson got caught for putting a boxer's life in danger by using drugs and admitted to using them in the first fight. I'm just waiting for someone hell even Danny Garcia to take the IBF strap in his last 140lbs bout and end the sham.

If you think otherwise then James Toney is also a former "WBA HW Champion".

Comment

It was a very close fight from what I remember. Certainly wasn't enough in it to call it a robbery let alone robbery of the decade but you seem massively biased in favour of British fighters.

Khan started well as usual then Peterson came on strong as expected and whooped his ass, give him a real lesson in how to fight on the inside.
                A more lenient referee would of disqualified A mere con for all that clinching and pushing.

Comment

I thought Khan deserved the decision personally. Be honest, Vegas or LA he gets the W.

Comment

Hell yeah it was a robbery for us fans. I paid to watch a boxing match and instead we got to watch the circus main attraction Clown Khan on his tricycle all night. What a waste

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      Lara Williams was robbery of decade. PAC Bradley might be close second. But Lara Williams had a bigger effect for the loser
                      Abril vs Rios was huge and don't forget Cloud vs Campillo

Comment

Working...
                      X