No announcement yet.

Enzo Calzaghe: "Carl Froch Nothing Special + Virgil Hunter Unprofessional"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PureRussia View Post
    a sports science degree isn't a degree that would usually be considered a smart one. a degree is the ability to do the work, it doesn't make you smart.

he wona medal at the olympics, using his physical gifts, not his intteligence imo.

being a millionaire is a great thing in many ways, but he didn't do it alone. he has a team that has built him up through his boxing.

i may be wrong of course, but from what you said, i persoanlly don't think it's an argument to say he is clever
    If you think about it, studying is just another form of training. Anyone with a normal, functioning brain given adequate schooling, who has focus, determination and motivation can be perceived as "intelligent" simply by training their brain to retain certain information. Khan isn't "dumb" because his brain is just as capable of being trained in scholastic endeavors as it is in physical. He just chose the physical route - and, almost certainly, he made much more money going down that route than if he chose the conventional route of further education. If he'd become a doctor, lawyer, estate agent (or most other professions) he wouldn't have made as much money as he has by becoming a boxer. So he has made some very intelligent decisions to be fair.

Comment

Man those Calzaghe's really hate Froch. Carl must of told Joe no when Joe asked to do a line of coke off of Rachael Cordingly. That HAS to be the reason

Comment

I do think that in Enzo's position if you have nothing good to say, Say nothing at all Very disappointing!!

Though I do understand what Enzo is getting at if he is trying to compare Joe with Froch..

IMO Joe had all the heart of a champion as does Froch, But Joe has the skill to go with it! There's isn't a "I will wait to the later rounds" "it's every round counts"! I would have loved to see Ward and Joe in many peoples eyes this would have been a boring fight, But I would have loved to see the outcome
        Last edited by typeone; 06-07-2014, 04:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by typeone View Post
          I do think that in Enzo's position if you have nothing good to say, Say nothing at all Very disappointing!!

Though I do understand what Enzo is getting at if he is trying to compare Joe with Froch..

IMO Joe had all the heart of a champion as does Froch, But Joe has the skill to go with it! There's isn't a "I will wait to the later rounds" "it's every round counts"! I would have loved to see Ward and Joe in many peoples eyes this would have been a boring fight, But I would have loved to see the outcome
          I think its admirable to give your opinion when asked a question instead of being ignorant enough to ignore the question.

Carl Froch has said many of a many rude things due to being asked questions yet the fickle minded people seem to give him a pass...

"Cuz I'm a relentless. ruthless, barbaric, raging, angry, spiteful, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah warrior doe" - Carl Froch, he really said that well maybe not word for word but along the line... he is 100% utter CRINGE!

Difference with Carl Froch is he is a smug arrogant man who toots his own horn regardless of the question brought up, he rides his dick harder than any of the Carl Froch fans on here and honestly its embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by PureRussia View Post
            a sports science degree isn't a degree that would usually be considered a smart one. a degree is the ability to do the work, it doesn't make you smart.

he wona medal at the olympics, using his physical gifts, not his intteligence imo.

being a millionaire is a great thing in many ways, but he didn't do it alone. he has a team that has built him up through his boxing.

i may be wrong of course, but from what you said, i persoanlly don't think it's an argument to say he is clever
            Ignorant statement at its finest. You understand that a sports science degree is a pre-med degree right?

Also use a damn spell checker, makes you look like an ass when you talk about other people's intellect when you can't even spell.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
              Ignorant statement at its finest. You understand that a sports science degree is a pre-med degree right?

Also use a damn spell checker, makes you look like an ass when you talk about other people's intellect when you can't even spell.
              Because grammar and spelling is directly rooted to being intelligent... riiight...

Oh **** I just spelled right with three i's , I'm not worthy please forgive me

Not that it might have something to do with English perhaps not being his first language or anything.

Comment

ward>>>froch>>>>>calzaghe
                hunter>>>>>enzo

the calzaghes should stop drinking wine made out of sour grapes, being drunk and jealous at the same time isnt a good look.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                  ward>>>froch>>>>>calzaghe
                  hunter>>>>>enzo

the calzaghes should stop drinking wine made out of sour grapes, being drunk and jealous at the same time isnt a good look.
                  Froch >> Calzaghe

Lmao... yeah in Carls little dream land he is better than Joe.

Comment

Anyone who has ever met Joe Calzaghe knows he not an envious individual. He retired two fights away from beating Marciano's record due to respect for the legend. Think about what that means for a second. His dad on the other hand....

Comment

Originally posted by ESB_reject View Post
                      Anyone who has ever met Joe Calzaghe knows he not an envious individual. He retired two fights away from beating Marciano's record due to respect for the legend. Think about what that means for a second. His dad on the other hand....
                      That's the biggest load of bull**** I have ever read regarding joe's legacy.

Comment

Working...
                      X