Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Al Haymon Vs. Golden Boy : FIGHTERS LIST! (Oscar is Screwed)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    Let me explain something. Haymon is an advisor and manager. He's not a promoter nor does he own a promotional banner. These fighters are signed to a promotional banner; Golden Boy Promotions. Oscar De La Hoya's company. These are GBP fighters regardless of who these fighters hire as advisors or managers on the side. Learn something about common law and contracts before you **** out of your mouth on this site. have a nice day.
    Let me explain something, because you don't know what the **** you're talking about. Most Haymon fighters do NOT sign long term contracts with promoters. They are signed with Haymon, and are basically free agents.

Comment

Originally posted by Hook-Right View Post
      Let me explain something, because you don't know what the **** you're talking about. Most Haymon fighters do NOT sign long term contracts with promoters. They are signed with Haymon, and are basically free agents.
      And let's see what promoter will work with that kind of free agent structure now that Scahefer is out at GBP.

No doubt Haymon wants Scahefer back in the promo game.

Until then, maybe a lesser promoter like Goossen will do?
      Last edited by Mitchell Kane; 06-06-2014, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell Kane View Post
        And let's see what promoter will work with that kind of free agent structure now that Scahefer if out at GBP.
        Dan Goosen, Don King, and good old Louie (quick fact: they already have)

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
          Dan Goosen, Don King, and good old Louie (quick fact: they already have)
          That'll be a real selling point to Haymon's boxers...we can't get you on HBO, we lost our hook up at GBP, but here work with King and Goossen, because so many boxers want to do that these days.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfCuba View Post
            Saul Alvarez has more promotional value than almost that entire Haymon list put together.
            This...................

But I guess the little stable he's acquired is getting Floyd fans wet, I'm still not sure as to why they look at Haymon as if he's some father figure and defend him with their lives. Kinda weird.

Comment

That'll be a real selling point to Haymon's boxers...we can't get you on HBO, we lost our hook up at GBP, but here work with King and Goossen, because so many boxers want to do that these days.
              Haymon would just used them for their license until 2016 when Richard can promote again Without getting sued.

Comment

And let's see what promoter will work with that kind of free agent structure now that Scahefer is out at GBP.

No doubt Haymon wants Scahefer back in the promo game.

Until then, maybe a lesser promoter like Goossen will do?
                A Promoter will work with it as long as there will be profit in the end. Top Rank has no problems working with Miguel Cotto even though he's a Free Agent. And that's because at the end of the day, they'll make some profit through the single fight deal.

We won't see Top Rank dealing with Haymon though.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                  This...................

But I guess the little stable he's acquired is getting Floyd fans wet, I'm still not sure as to why they look at Haymon as if he's some father figure and defend him with their lives. Kinda weird.
                  It's not the Floyd fans that are loving Haymon. It's the fighters that are loving Haymon. If fighters weren't lining up and signing to Haymon, and then praising his name afterwards, random fans wouldn't speak about Haymon.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                    A Promoter will work with it as long as there will be profit in the end. Top Rank has no problems working with Miguel Cotto even though he's a Free Agent. And that's because at the end of the day, they'll make some profit through the single fight deal.

We won't see Top Rank dealing with Haymon though.
                    I agree let the old saying goes "Money talks"

Comment

Oscar ran his own promotional company into the ground.

Comment

Working...
                      X