Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US residents, I just got a Boxnation account and subscribed! Here's a step by step...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for this, I might give this a try. I just wish it was in HD.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      They show a lot. They signed deal with both gbp and top rank.

Bt sports show ESPN and fox sports.
      They have an output agreement with Showtime,Top Rank and Sauerland,not GB as such but pretty much every GB promotion worth seeing anyway,sometimes lesser events clash with Warren's even lesser talented shows,but he's dedicated to putting on mismatches on his stable through Boxnation,the odd decent fight finds its way through every now and then.he did have an agreement with Hatton Promotions at some point when Murray was on board but I have no ideas in regards to that anymore.I believe they're screening the next Murray fight against Bursak too,even now he is with Golden Gloves,fighting out of Monte Carlo now.

Comment

What's the stream like online? I will gladly pay 12 a month for 24-7 boxing, but I would be streaming it from Google on my TV, and don't want to pay for it if it's **** quality.

I'm not asking for HD, just a solid clear picture.

Comment

If they had a similar channel in USA for same price, how many subs would it get?

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            What's the stream like online? I will gladly pay 12 a month for 24-7 boxing, but I would be streaming it from Google on my TV, and don't want to pay for it if it's **** quality.

I'm not asking for HD, just a solid clear picture.
            I'm at work right now, I'll record a video of the stream later tonight and I'll post it here. Keep an eye out.

Comment

Been thinking about signing up for a subscription. Anyone in North America has done so?

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                If they had a similar channel in USA for same price, how many subs would it get?
                That's a tough question, I'm sure it could snag a few million.. There's got to be the old heads and hardcores just waiting for something like BoxNation here.

Comment

There's got to be a boxing channel (subscription-based) that shows all recent boxing events that happen all over the world, doesn't matter whether live or not.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                    That's a tough question, I'm sure it could snag a few million.. There's got to be the old heads and hardcores just waiting for something like BoxNation here.
                    What fights would it get rights to though in the US that Showtime, HBO or ESPN, wouldn't show?

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
                      What fights would it get rights to though in the US that Showtime, HBO or ESPN, wouldn't show?
                      ESPN covers girls softball. They might as well just broadcast amateur fights and lowkey Professional fights in small venues.

Comment

Working...
                      X