Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US residents, I just got a Boxnation account and subscribed! Here's a step by step...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Hmm, interesting. Let us know how it goes on fight night when presumably there will be more internet traffic.
    If i'm not too drunk I'll try taking a few screenshots too.

Comment

This has potential

Let us know how the Cotto vs Martinez fight quality is

Comment

Yeah... if you can stand Buncey Boxnation is real good value for money IMO - you don't get everything, but get most of the big fights from the US and a lotta the European stuff that US viewers usually wouldn't get to see. I'm in the UK but from what I've seen of US subscriptions (and hell them PPVs) it's pretty good value for the money. Any Australian fans - who to my understanding basically have to PPV anything larger than a brawl in the local bar - would be well advised to seek this out.

Comment

dont forget they show boxing 24/7.

they show some classics especially when its the middle of the night in the UK.

for example,

pacquaio-dela hoya
          barrera-marquez

Comment

If a special forum I won't mention that only costs around $5 US for the day pass shows all boxing fights in great quality; what's the benefit of this? Just legality?

Again....I won't mention this special forum but if you ask around guys here MUST use it.

Comment

IMO you should have kept quiet. Now HBO and Showtime etc... may see this thread and report it to Boxnation...

Comment

I've just decided to buy all the ppvs lol **** it, streaming is not worth the lag during big fights

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                  I've just decided to buy all the ppvs lol **** it, streaming is not worth the lag during big fights
                  Theirs actually great providers out their that provider great true HD stream but if you internet speed or computer cant handle it then of course its gonna lag.

Comment

Originally posted by PureRussia View Post
                    IMO you should have kept quiet. Now HBO and Showtime etc... may see this thread and report it to Boxnation...
                    I don't think there is anything illegal about this. This is not high quality video.

Comment

Thought I'd give you guys an update. I took my laptop over to my neighbor's house to watch it on their deck. I don't know how good their internet speeds are and I was about 30 feet away from the router (outside their house), so you have to take that into consideration. The stream paused several times for a few seconds (2-5 at the most). It only happened maybe like 3 times during the entire PPV, but still it was annoying since it was in the middle of a round. Thank GOD it didn't cut out during the main event, I would've thrown my laptop. This is understandable also since, I'm streaming across the Atlantic.

Still the stream itself wasn't crystal clear either, at times it was blurry and pixelated. No where near the quality of the Top Rank streams if anyone's seen them.

I'm thinking of keeping my sub for a few more months since they have a helluva lineup coming up. Canelo-Lara, Gamboa-Crawford, Chisora-Fury II, Martinez-Frampton, Rigo-Guzman, Guerrero-Kamegai.

Comment

Working...
                      X