Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Canelo makes it past Lara, Does he go after Cotto/Martinez Winner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's like. 10% chance of canela winng so no point to talk about it

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      Yes. Not only do I think Canelo goes after it, but so does the Martinez-Cotto winner. They're headed towards each other like two freight trains.
      I agree with this. They're on a collision course if Canelo wins. The only way they won't fight is if Mayweather offers to fight the winner tomorrow night.

Comment

Don't Martinez and Canelo have obligations to their respective networks? Cotto/Canelo would be easier to make.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          Don't Martinez and Canelo have obligations to their respective networks? Cotto/Canelo would be easier to make.
          Only Martinez does. Although they can put the fight on hbo now that Richard is out of the picture.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            Canelo would hurt Cotto at 160. I think he beats "Maravilla," too, at this stage in Sergio's career. Like everyone else, I'm looking forward to the fight on Saturday night; but, let's face it, those two cats have seen better days.
            Have to agree with this post!!!

Canelo is still young and growing into his natural weight. Plus he seems to be developing some serious power to go with his developing boxing skill.

Actually I think the Floyd loss was a blessing in disguise for Canelo. If he stays dedicated to the sport and continues to develop, he's going to be a force.

Canelo vs Lara will reveal a lot.

Comment

Working...
            X