Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Canelo makes it past Lara, Does he go after Cotto/Martinez Winner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, the winner will want to fight him

Comment

Canelo whips them both. There's too many miles, battles, and injuries between the two. They're shop worn. Itd just be a good name on Canelos resume. 1st thing is 1st though. He's gotta get by the Cuban.

Comment

Yes definitely

Comment

They been trying to make Saul/Miguel for a while now. Cotto was even offered a large amount of money wich he declined at the time.

Like i've stated many times before, if Miguel Angel Cotto defeats Sergio "Maravilla" Martinez there is no other fight to make. No GGG, No Floyd rematch, No Pacquiao rematch. It's going to be Miguel Cotto vs Saul "Canelo" Alvarez at the end of the year.

Comment

Either of those two would be a lot easier than his upcoming fight.

Comment

Mexico vs Puerto Rico, that would be amazing.

I think I'm starting to root for Cotto just so this fight gets made.

Comment

Canelo destroys Cotto. Don't ask me where I get this from, I just think Canelo is a fantastic fighter. In his prime obviously, still more to grow. Thought he looked fantastic against Arm-punch Angulo, even Floyd had to give him props

Comment

I'd rather see Cotto-Marquez at 54 and they both ride in the sunset.

Comment

ach nein. du haben

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                      Either of those two would be a lot easier than his upcoming fight.
                      this right here^^...

lara is more difficult than any of those two, even more than a pac fight...
                      unless maravilla is back in shape...

Comment

Working...
                      X