No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Margarito: "Cotto & Martinez are my sons"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
    according to the most recent fight, you are cotto's son margarito, and martinez would son you too. you sound foolish right here
    Margarito wasn't in his prime when Cotto fought him but when he fought Cotto the first time he was and look how he made Cotto quit like that lol but obviously people will make excuse about plaster...
    If he really was using plaster it wouldn't of lasted as long as it did and their would of been serious damaging affect on Cotto which If you look at his career after that loss has not been the case he got beat by the better man.

Comment

• Although he tarnished himself with that wraps incident, he was very formidable for like a 5 year span. I think the wear and tear got to him. I also think He and Cotto took a lot from each other the first time in the ring. Cotto had an adjustable style to lengthen his career and Margarito didn't. Shane sealed the deal, too many hard punches.

Punches to the chin are like sand through an hourglass. He had one of the best chins in history, but even they can wear out in time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
        Because of the infallible nature of boxing commissions?

The 'investigation' carried out by the commission was ridiculous. A technical breach of the rules (gauze pads over the knuckles) was turned into something completely different through wild speculation.

Two important points to bear in mind:

(1). No plaster of paris was ever found
        (2). If there was plaster of paris it would have broken Margarito's hands
        Capetillo took the fall and is Banned. What are you talking about. Margo took a year suspension. If there was nothing in his gloves he would had a huge law suit. Anyway that bad guy rep that Margo got made him the biggest purses of his career.

Comment

• Wtf is going on with his hair nowadays lol...He looks like a 50% Cholo 50% White Hipster mix.....

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
            Although he tarnished himself with that wraps incident, he was very formidable for like a 5 year span. I think the wear and tear got to him. I also think He and Cotto took a lot from each other the first time in the ring. Cotto had an adjustable style to lengthen his career and Margarito didn't. Shane sealed the deal, too many hard punches.

Punches to the chin are like sand through an hourglass. He had one of the best chins in history, but even they can wear out in time.
            But his chin never gave out doe

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              Capetillo took the fall and is Banned. What are you talking about. Margo took a year suspension. If there was nothing in his gloves he would had a huge law suit. Anyway that bad guy rep that Margo got made him the biggest purses of his career.
              Read the post again. Did I say there was nothing in his gloves? There was gauze pads in his wraps that are not allowed. A far cry from plaster. And yes, the bad guy rep did give Margarito the two big paydays that set him up for retirement, which is the greatest irony of all.

Comment

• Margarito is Puerto Rico's cucuy!!!
                Viva Margarrrrrrrrriiiiito....Don King.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                  Read the post again. Did I say there was nothing in his gloves? There was gauze pads in his wraps that are not allowed. A far cry from plaster. And yes, the bad guy rep did give Margarito the two big paydays that set him up for retirement, which is the greatest irony of all.
                  No they did a chemical test and it came back with ingredients used to make plaster of paris. Ironically the same things used to make casts aren't the same material you use to make gauze. My guess is that one is soft and the other is well hard, but you can keep thinking it was a "gauze" pad. WTF is a gauze pad anyway? Is that to protect your skin from material used to treat fresh wounds from surgery... you know like the softest material on earth? How brittle are ****ing Margarito's hands that he needs to pad them from GAUZE!? BWHAHA this guy.

Comment

• [B]Naazim[:/B]"And don't forget I'm you daddy, Tonio."

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                      Do you guys realize that if he had plaster in his gloves it would just crumble upon impact? Seriously, you guys can't be this thick to think otherwise, , or can you?

Comment

Working...
                      X