Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Margarito: "Cotto & Martinez are my sons"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao is his plastic surgeon... he was always ugly, but holy fk Pac did a number on this dudes face .

Comment

• GRRRRR MARGARITO!!! GGRRRRRR!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
        GRRRRR MARGARITO!!! GGRRRRRR!!
        Yeah, he only tried to load his wraps. So hilarious!

Comment

• Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
          Yeah, he only tried to load his wraps. So hilarious!

You really want to play this losing game again?

Not even when Margarito gives them dudes his props*specially Cotto* are you dudes happy.

Comment

• I'm not going to front - I feel Margarito was suspect in the Cotto fight

But fudge it - he has ALWAYS been entertaining and was an absolute beast. Until the day I die, I'll never forget the look on Mayweather's face when Tony walked up on him. He looked like he saw a ghost and ran off to fight Baldomir.

I think I'll always remain neutral. On one side, I feel like he cheated Cotto, on the other - he's just a badass.

Although he was shutout by Cotto in the rematch - I really do think he deserved to go out the only way he knows how, by fighting

Comment

• Ok the reality is, that if Margarito did not use plaster of paris in the first fight, Margarito would have still a better reputation. The fight would be remebered as an alltime great war
              between two warriors. I honestly think that without plaster of paris Cotto have won the fight, he would move on and would fight Oscar, while Margarito stock would have rose high too. Mayweather would stayed retired or on vacation for many years because of Cotto and Margarito. Mexicans could be proud of Tony Margarito but he have chosen the criminal path. Now something else, first of all I am not even Puerto Rican I am German and how can you guys support a fighter to death even when he is a proven cheater ? It is like the Puerto Ricans are defending Luis Cresto for his win against Billy Collins and claiming that Cresto knew nothing about his gloves. Think about it.

Comment

• It's Luis Resto not Luis Cresto.

Comment

• Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                  I'm not going to front - I feel Margarito was suspect in the Cotto fight

But fudge it - he has ALWAYS been entertaining and was an absolute beast. Until the day I die, I'll never forget the look on Mayweather's face when Tony walked up on him. He looked like he saw a ghost and ran off to fight Baldomir.

I think I'll always remain neutral. On one side, I feel like he cheated Cotto, on the other - he's just a badass.

Although he was shutout by Cotto in the rematch - I really do think he deserved to go out the only way he knows how, by fighting
                  See Cotto stans? Take notes.

Originally posted by fenixbb View Post
                  Ok the reality is, that if Margarito did not use plaster of paris in the first fight, Margarito would have still a better reputation. The fight would be remebered as an alltime great war
                  between two warriors. I honestly think that without plaster of paris Cotto have won the fight, he would move on and would fight Oscar, while Margarito stock would have rose high too. Mayweather would stayed retired or on vacation for many years because of Cotto and Margarito. Mexicans could be proud of Tony Margarito but he have chosen the criminal path. Now something else, first of all I am not even Puerto Rican I am German and how can you guys support a fighter to death even when he is a proven cheater ? It is like the Puerto Ricans are defending Luis Cresto for his win against Billy Collins and claiming that Cresto knew nothing about his gloves. Think about it.

LOL and back again we go.

Comment

• The Man
                    The Legend
                    The Myth

Antonio Margarito

Last edited by MaskedMurderer; 06-06-2014, 05:22 PM.

Comment

• wtf are you guys talking about, Cotto himself said it to the tv azteca reporters after the second fight.

I think it was Aguilar who asked him:
                      "Congratulations Miguel, you fought an awesome fight, how did you feel Margarito's power in comparation with your first fight"

Cotto: "His punches FELT THE SAME, he is a strong puncher"

Comment

Working...
                      X