Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Carl Froch Offer Joe Calzaghe The £10 Million To Come Back And Fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted yes. Froch is always saying he is better than Joe. Of course I mean if someone else puts up the money. I don't think Froch would want to put up that kind of money, I am not sure Joe would return even for that much money. If Froch won it would not prove he was better prime against prime because he is so much younger.

Comment

FUCK NO! For what? So when Carl KO's the hell out of him people will make excuses?!? "He's old" "Been retired" "Just wanted a paycheck" "Did tons of drugs" blah blah blah

Comment

10 million pounds seems excessive. Just offer him a kilo of coke and that crackhead will sign the contract no problem.

Comment

Too old now...
          42 yo and he heavily relied on his reflexes and speed it'd be another case of what happened to Roy Jones Jr albeit I still think an old Joe would beat Carl.

Comment

Originally posted by hogey View Post
            All due respect mate your point is a 104 year old proof that middle aged men should not come out of retirement. I was not saying it cant happen i was saying it should and would not. Lewis was smart enough to realise this himself again cementing the point that only a fool would do it. People also talking about Vitali coming back should also remember he is 42 the same age as Calzaghe and he returned to boxing at the same year Calzaghe actually retired after having 12 fights more.
            No problem, I thought you were arguing it couldn't but no worries.

Comment

Working...
            X