• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
    Doesn't Soliman want GGG too? Australia is coming after u GGG lol
    Yea, but if the Chavez Jr. fight goes off, probably won't happen

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
      Yea, but if the Chavez Jr. fight goes off, probably won't happen
      I personally... And I think would be better business wise would want GGG vs Chavez Jr..... Geale vs Soliman.

Comment

I personally... And I think would be better business wise would want GGG vs Chavez Jr..... Geale vs Soliman.
        Yea, it's a bigger fight and could lead to a bigger unification with Martinez/Whoever has the WBC title.

Geale/Soliman is a nice consolation for Solimon, but he wants money. Don't blame him... he's close to the end

Comment

Would GGG/Chavez be at 160 or 168 though? Doubt Chavez could put in enough effort to make 160 these days lol. Geale/Soliman would do pretty big in Australia. Soliman might be able to cash out. I remember geale Facebook page had like 600 likes then within 24hrs after taking mundine to school it had like 20k. Soliman is pretty well known down under too!...... Could put mundine/green on the undercard lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
            You mean where he said Schaeffer was being a jerk before he left?
            Yeh pretty much.Now I ain't a fan of Arum,but I read the other day he said he was a vindictive bastard who wouldn't move on after a fall out like Arum himself had with multiple persons time and again.he went on to say he remained amicable with DK and did busy time and again after each fall out.

Schaefer leaving has to be for the good of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott.Weiland View Post
              Yeh pretty much.Now I ain't a fan of Arum,but I read the other day he said he was a vindictive bastard who wouldn't move on after a fall out like Arum himself had with multiple persons time and again.he went on to say he remained amicable with DK and did busy time and again after each fall out.

Schaefer leaving has to be for the good of boxing.
              Yea, Schaeffer doesn't seem to let anything go.

Montoya still banned I think.

Most of Schaeffer's negativity is towards Arum though? Concerning Sanchez/K2/Golovkin.... worst was when they dissed their opening HBO numbers

Comment

Would GGG/Chavez be at 160 or 168 though? Doubt Chavez could put in enough effort to make 160 these days lol. Geale/Soliman would do pretty big in Australia. Soliman might be able to cash out. I remember geale Facebook page had like 600 likes then within 24hrs after taking mundine to school it had like 20k. Soliman is pretty well known down under too!...... Could put mundine/green on the undercard lol
                Soliman and Geale will do ppv in Aus without a belt on the line.I think the only reason it hasn't happened yet as its been too high risk low reward for both fighters when they haven't been in receipt of a belt.

Lets not forget Geale was expected to walk through Barker,an optional defence with no clauses !!!! The plan was likely to entice Sturm with the belt again as he can muster big money for his opponents.

The Geale v Soliman fight can be made at any stage of their careers IMO and it sells back home.Geale will pick up a reasonable sized package against GGG and still be able to return to Soliman should he lose to GGG,would he be considered the name GGG seeks to add to his resume shouid he have lost to Soliman before hand ? I think not.

Soliman can use that belt to grab a unification or GGG fight himself,again and still be able to collect the Geale fight afterward win or lose.

Soliman is actually a decent fight for Sergio a get out clause from facing his mandatory Rubio,in a unification.Id like to see GGG or Sergio pick up that belt,rather than see it fall into the hands of Quackllin,that said its a step up the WBO man would likely shat himself considering.maybe he can rematch Rosado lol.

Comment

He's top 5 best from PR. Easy.

Comment

I hate Schafer's face, especially in that pic.

Looks like a total scumbag.

Comment

Working...
                    X