Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hearn: Froch has 3 options.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see "fighting the best" has gone out the window and "that business" has entered.

Once again NSB flip-flopping for what fits the agenda

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      I see "fighting the best" has gone out the window and "that business" has entered.

And who exactly is the best according to you Mr Fetta?

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        The thing is that Hearn basically rules Ward out. Maybe its because of the promotional issues or Ward refusing to travel, or Froch (and the paying public) simply not being interested.
        Yea I reallly don't know..I remember Froch saying he wanted that fight over seas,and Ward kinda shut him down ya know..Which I hate,I think Ward is a great fighter..Yet he has to be fair,and give others a shot at having that home advantage..Esp when they can earn the way Froch has shown he can earn..

Comment

Froch/Chavez Jr. with Quigg/Santa Cruz as the co-feature.

Comment

Ward should wanna fight in the UK doe..Froch fought in the US how many times..There is more money for both should the fight happen over seas..Ward has not said anything about a rematch with Froch yet,so we'll wait and see..I do agree with NSB flip-flopping doe..That's normal tho..

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              And who exactly is the best according to you Mr Fetta?
              Ward is the best and everyone knows it. Yes hes inactive and fighting with promoter but he beats all these fighters and isnt even mentioned as one of the 3.

But this is more about how everyone is now talking about Froch money and who he should fight to make more money. "Dat business doe", as NSB would say.

Does Kessler even fight anymore? Jr just had problems with Vera and shouldnt even be ranked. DeGale ive never seen fight but i guess hes pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                Froch/Chavez Jr. with Quigg/Santa Cruz as the co-feature.
                Eh? Santa Cruz is a Haymon fighter.

Rigo vs Quigg if Rigo stays with TR is more realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                  Ward should wanna fight in the UK doe..Froch fought in the US how many times..There is more money for both should the fight happen over seas..Ward has not said anything about a rematch with Froch yet,so we'll wait and see..I do agree with NSB flip-flopping doe..That's normal tho..
                  I agree a fight in the UK for any fighter would be cool. Have no issues with anyone fighting there

Comment

Ward is the best and everyone knows it. Yes hes inactive and fighting with promoter but he beats all these fighters and isnt even mentioned as one of the 3.

But this is more about how everyone is now talking about Froch money and who he should fight to make more money. "Dat business doe", as NSB would say.

Does Kessler even fight anymore? Jr just had problems with Vera and shouldnt even be ranked. DeGale ive never seen fight but i guess hes pretty good
                    Once again, you're an idiot.

Froch already fought Ward and on top of being caught up in promoter bull**** he's also not willing to travel.

So tell me, aside from these 3 options who else is out there? I guess its easier for you to come here and act like the victim. Like you do in every thread.

Comment

He already fought the best and got schooled. 168 is a division where we already know who the #1 and #2 are. If Chavez can beat Froch, Ward will get the big PPV fight that he's holding out for.

I approve this 100%.

Comment

Working...
                      X