Hearn: Froch has 3 options.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Once again, you're an idiot.

Froch already fought Ward and on top of being caught up in promoter bull**** he's also not willing to travel.

So tell me, aside from these 3 options who else is out there? I guess its easier for you to come here and act like the victim. Like you do in every thread.
    Sure sure go on with this flip-flop agenda.

Lets hope theres no glove controversy with Cotto v Martinez cause next week choice of gloves wont matter

I dont play victim i just stay true to what i say and dont change my stance cause one of my favorites changed his
    Last edited by Fetta; 06-02-2014, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Chavez Jr in Vegas.

Great fight, great atmosphere, great payday.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        Sure sure go on with this flip-flop agenda.

Lets hope theres no glove controversy with Cotto v Martinez cause next week choice of gloves wont matter

I dont play victim i just stay true to what i say and dont change my stance cause one of my favorites changed his
        What flip flop? He ALREADY fought the best, dummy. And I asked you a question, whos the best option out there for him if not one of these 3?

Comment

I'd like to see the Chavez Jr. fight because of how well the two styles will mesh, but I wouldn't want him retiring on that note. Hopefully he battles GGG or rematches Ward before it's all said and done. He doesn't need to fight Degale, he's put the domestic fights in his rear-view.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              What flip flop? He ALREADY fought the best, dummy. And I asked you a question, whos the best option out there for him if not one of these 3?
              Ward is there for revenge match
              GGG was willing to fight jr at 168
              So many calling for Ward to go up to LHW for Kov or one of others

Oh but this is different right? This is about "Dat Business Doe"

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                He already fought the best and got schooled. 168 is a division where we already know who the #1 and #2 are. If Chavez can beat Froch, Ward will get the big PPV fight that he's holding out for.

I approve this 100%.
                Ward needs to be fighting some better fighters already tho..IMO Ward should try to make the fight with 3G..

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                  Ward is there for revenge match
                  GGG was willing to fight jr at 168
                  So many calling for Ward to go up to LHW for Kov or one of others

Oh but this is different right? This is about "Dat Business Doe"
                  You're a bigger moron than I originally thought.

First of all, no, Ward is not there and Froch ALREADY fought him. You started this bull**** about fighting the best and it blew up on your face so now you're bringing up other fighters.

GGG and Ward mentioned moving up in weight NOT Froch. Thats why no one is asking for Froch to move up.

Comment

Froch should fight Chavez Jr, against whom i'd be willing to bet money that Froch beats the living **** out of.

Then i'd call it a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                      Ward needs to be fighting some better fighters already tho..IMO Ward should try to make the fight with 3G..
                      Ward is at the point where he has no control over what happens next. I don't expect to see him in the ring again until next year. It's already June and he doesn't even have an option on the table.

3G has a tough fight against Geale in July and won't be ready till December.

Comment

Working...
                      X