Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petition: Sack Jim Watt (Sky Sports Boxing Commentator)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    No.

Did he really have Bute winning against Pascal?
    He did!

The whole Sky Sports boxing needs an overhaul, starting with the 'boss' Adam Smith. He was drooling all over David Haye as usual. Get guys like Jamie Moore, Paul Smith (aye, he's a bellend but his analysis is decent), and Alex Arthur in.

Comment

Originally posted by TGD View Post
      He did!

The whole Sky Sports boxing needs an overhaul, starting with the 'boss' Adam Smith. He was drooling all over David Haye as usual. Get guys like Jamie Moore, Paul Smith (aye, he's a bellend but his analysis is decent), and Alex Arthur in.
      Adam Smith imo is the only half decent one still working for them they could definitely do with trying to get maybe a boxing coach sometimes in the commentary booth... speaking of booth Adam Booth I think his knowledge and sense of humour would be a good hit.

Comment

His bias to Froch was ridiculous, I guess after bigging up Groves so much in the first fight, he was told by the higher ups at Sky to start being more biased to Froch since he's their "star"

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
          You'e a terrorist
          Polski's get bullied and slapped around in London.

Comment

Originally posted by Patty Tanager View Post
            Seriously though why the **** did they get rid of Ian Darke?.
            Yeah, he's a good commie. Now poor bloke does the odd lower league games on sky.

Comment

Is he the screaming Scottish guy? I like him. I don't really listen to what commentators are saying either. I just like them to have screamy voices like Lampley and groundskeeper willy over there.

Comment

Jim Watt is okay, in my opinion. I like his Scottish accent.

He's MUCH better than Max Kellerman.

And I'd much sooner listen to him than to than the BoxNation idiot John Rawling.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
                  Jim Watt is okay, in my opinion. I like his Scottish accent.

He's MUCH better than Max Kellerman.

And I'd much sooner listen to him than to than the BoxNation idiot John Rawling.
                  John Rawling has a sexy voice

Comment

^^^^^^^^ very gay

Comment

FCS just hit the back button and David Haye's ass momentarily filled my entire screen.

Comment

Working...
                      X