Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petition: Sack Jim Watt (Sky Sports Boxing Commentator)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfan1986 View Post
    what i wanna know is why he went from massively calling the 1st fight in georges favour to calling it massively in favour of froch for the 2nd fight.
    Possibly made aware of the public's criticism of his pro-Groves commentary.

He did pick Froch to win pre-fight, so that might be another reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      Possibly made aware of the public's criticism of his pro-Groves commentary.

He did pick Froch to win pre-fight, so that might be another reason.
      Thats why commentators shouldn't pick winners for sporting events they are calling.

Comment

We can't even put naked female butts on the sig or avi and you put up a man's naked behind?

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
          You'e a definiton of the worrd "Brittard".
          Lmao

It'd seem that way, its amazing what one win does to someones thoughts.

Personally cant stand those two on boxnation Steve Lillis and Bunce sometimes they're okay but other times its just Jim Watt level.

Comment

Worst commentator in mainstream sport.

Comment

Seriously though why the **** did they get rid of Ian Darke?.

Comment

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                Worst commentator in mainstream sport.
                Worse than Teddy Atlas, Howard Cossell, Roy Jones or Pacheco?

Comment

Originally posted by ea22 View Post
                  Worst commentator in boxing, actually had Bute winning the Pascal fight and "didn't see any way Pascal could win" (paraphrasing but you all get the idea). Most horribly biased commentator in the game. He was actually supporting the DeGale stoppage, and while I did think DeGale was going to stop Gonzalez eventually, every single fighter out there deserves a chance to show they can overcome and make a comeback. Sack this *******!
                  No.

Did he really have Bute winning against Pascal?

Comment

Originally posted by mrpizza-nd_beer View Post
                    We can't even put naked female butts on the sig or avi and you put up a man's naked behind?
                    On his right buttchick you can see a 3 year old tatoo: "Property of Wladimir Klitschko"

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan1986 View Post
                      what i wanna know is why he went from massively calling the 1st fight in georges favour to calling it massively in favour of froch for the 2nd fight.
                      He picks a fighter to back no matter what in every fight. It's incredible at times.

I downloaded the HBO version of last night and thought their coverage was very poor. I usually like to hear HBO but the fact that they were not there didn't help. Also things like Lampley saying Froch had home advantage last time with Manchester being in the midlands..

Comment

Working...
                      X