David Haye: "I'll be back in September/October"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Haye: "I'll be back in September/October"

Pretty much confirms his return at 4.10

He will only pull out a week after its scheduled as usual anyway. The guy is a joke. I am amazed he has any fans left what so ever.

Comment

Who cares, he is not a relevant active fighter.

Comment

When are you fighting Fury then? I guess when Fury becomes champ you are banking on that. But I don't think Fury will trust you now, its not once bitten twice shy, its a case of twice bitten, three times shy more like it.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
          Pretty much confirms his return at 4.10

Thanks good finding and pretty conclusive. Haye is coming back no doubt, the only question left is against who will he come back?

Comment

September/October - would Stiverne be in play?

Comment

A shame....i use to like him more than the other heavies smh

Comment

I would love to see Haye in the mix if he actually fights other young competitive guys.

He went like 5 fights where everyone he fought was 38+ years old there while the UK boxing media pumped him up as a "legend" and he called out Wlad. Please don't do that crap again.

Fight Povetkin, Fury, Pulev, Stiverne, Helenius, you name it. HW is starting to look very good but these guys can't just hang around like vultures waiting for the Wlad payday. No matter what their skills are they just become another footnote on his record without a backstory.
                Last edited by Fr3$h; 06-01-2014, 04:55 AM.

Comment

I think he might be angling for a fight with Anthony Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebanon View Post
                    I would love to see Haye in the mix if he actually fights other young competitive guys.

He went like 5 fights where everyone he fought was 38+ years old there while the UK boxing media pumped him up as a "legend" and he called out Wlad. Please don't do that crap again.

Fight Povetkin, Fury, Pulev, Stiverne, Helenius, you name it. HW is starting to look very good but these guys can't just hang around like vultures waiting for the Wlad payday. No matter what their skills are they just become another footnote on his record without a backstory.
                    Helenius?

Really?

Povetkin/Stiverne would be acceptable. Who he fights will show what his intentions are in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                    X