No announcement yet.

David Haye: "I'll be back in September/October"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    david haye is a con artist. he schedules fights for publicity. he clearly wanted to wait out vitali's prime, and get a crack at him when he was 9000 years old. it backfired. he retired. now he's going to do the same thing again.

he's angling for high profile, high billed fights. he will literally use the promotion of a fight he doesn't intend to fight for publicity. he's a high level conman.

he really fooled a lot of the brits. they're pretty easy, in haye's defense.
    Deontay Wilder has the yanks creaming their pants because he knocked out a bunch of Walmart workers and paid actors.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Deontay Wilder has the yanks creaming their pants because he knocked out a bunch of Walmart workers and paid actors.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        david haye is a con artist. he schedules fights for publicity. he clearly wanted to wait out vitali's prime, and get a crack at him when he was 9000 years old. it backfired. he retired. now he's going to do the same thing again.

he's angling for high profile, high billed fights. he will literally use the promotion of a fight he doesn't intend to fight for publicity. he's a high level conman.

he really fooled a lot of the brits. they're pretty easy, in haye's defense.
        Those limey bastards getting robbed for their hard earned £. The poor wankers dont know any better.

Comment

Would love to see Haye-Povetkin. That would be a great 50:50 fight.

Comment

I hope he does come back. The HW division is garbage. Haye will be the best bar Wlad even after his inactivity..if he's involved in 1or 2 decent matchups I'm all for it.
            Not as if we're spoilt for choice in the division.

Comment

I hope he comes back. He's probably the most exciting heavyweight to watch of the current fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                Would love to see Haye-Povetkin. That would be a great 50:50 fight.
                Povetkin stops Haye IMO.

Too dangerous for Haye. I wouldn't be surprised if he wormed his way into a fight with Stiverne.

Comment

As much as everyone hates him, when he returns you'll all watch.

Comment

So pretty much his shoulder "injury" was a complete lie.

Comment

Working...
                    X