Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye: "I'll be back in September/October"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no interest in seeing him fight again. I used to be a huge fan too.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
      I have no interest in seeing him fight again. I used to be a huge fan too.
      Yes, he will likely pull out with a suspect injury.

Comment

Povetkin-Haye would be brutal! This would be a 55-45 fight in the favour of Haye.

Comment

Biggest fraud in British boxing history.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            He will only pull out a week after its scheduled as usual anyway. The guy is a joke. I am amazed he has any fans left what so ever.
            Good post. Why would any promoter go through the hassle and expense to set up a Haye fight when it's 50/50 he pulls out? Why would any professional fighter go through the hell of getting his body in fighting shape when it's 50/50 Haye pulls out

Comment

Fuck David Haye.

Comment

Legendary Haye: The man who made Vitali Klitschko retire from boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
                  Legendary Haye: The man who made Vitali Klitschko retire from boxing.

Comment

david haye is a con artist. he schedules fights for publicity. he clearly wanted to wait out vitali's prime, and get a crack at him when he was 9000 years old. it backfired. he retired. now he's going to do the same thing again.

he's angling for high profile, high billed fights. he will literally use the promotion of a fight he doesn't intend to fight for publicity. he's a high level conman.

he really fooled a lot of the brits. they're pretty easy, in haye's defense.

Comment

The Legend. The King. All await his return.

Comment

Working...
                      X